Director of Security Analytics Products
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa’s Technology Organization is a community of problem solvers and innovators reshaping the future of commerce. We operate the world’s most sophisticated processing networks capable of handling more than 65k secure transactions a second across 80M merchants, 15k Financial Institutions, and billions of everyday people. While working with us you’ll get to work on complex distributed systems and solve massive scale problems centered on new payment flows, business and data solutions, cyber security, and B2C platforms.
Visa’s Cybersecurity Product Development team designs, builds, and deploys next-generation security technologies to maintain trust in the Visa brand, ensure the safety, soundness, and integrity of the Visa payment system, and prevent operational losses to Visa and its clients. We are seeking a technical leader/director to lead the research & development of Visa’s security analytics products in Poland.
You will be applying your creativity and skills with AI/ML and software engineering to solve problems and create opportunities in the world of identity, authentication, and other various fields in cybersecurity. You will be working with a dynamic team of data scientists, security researchers, and software engineers to build innovative products that help secure Visa and financial transactions across the world.
- Lead a team of data scientists and software engineers to drive/support various AI/analytics/cybersecurity initiatives.
- Work with global and regional engineering & product teams to research and prototype new analytics products that enhance Visa’s ability to identify and respond to threats.
- Research and build new security products to safeguard/enable secure and frictionless transactions.
- Be an expert at getting to the root of a problem, defining business objectives and formalizing data requirements – especially in a fast paced, fluid environment.
- Contribute to a high performing culture that becomes the benchmark for excellence at Visa. Mentor and develop more junior team members to ensure we build talent from within.
- Serve as the technical advisor for overall team to train other team members. Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices related to analytics, tools, technology, and data products.
- Craft meaningful presentations and insights from complex data with content that clearly presents opportunities in an accurate, understandable and engaging manner to executives and stakeholders.
- Ensure data driven decision making is a priority for clients, colleagues, and other internal stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance and managing /mentoring to junior team members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify client needs and develop solution roadmaps. Cultivate cross-functional partnerships, building relationship capital that facilitates the advancement of holistic/strategic initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree AND minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
• Minimum 13 years of directly relevant work experience.
• 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s degree or at least 8-10 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD.
• Preference for degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, and Operations Research.
• Software Engineering background: The candidate must be proficient in Python and an object-oriented programming language (Java, Golang, C++, etc.) Candidate must possess software engineering skills and be able to take end-to-end ownerships of analytical models.
• Machine Learning: The candidate must have knowledge of common ML frameworks and models such as RNN, LSTM, Graph Neural Networks, as well as hands-on experience developing/implementing machine learning pipelines.
• Data Wrangling: The candidate must have proficient data wrangling skills with Python, SQL, and other data processing tools/scripts.
• Intellectually curious and analytically rigorous. Solution oriented and looking for ways to give added value.
• Prior experience and knowledge with cyber-security is highly desirable.
• Knowledge and implementation experience with statistical and machine learning models (regression, classification, clustering, graph models, anomaly detection etc.)
• Good Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Virtual Networking
• Ability to operate effectively within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Positive approach and commitment to collaboration with shared purpose
• Be comfortable working virtually with teams across the globe from different time zones.
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Analytics C Cloud Computer Science Golang Java Machine Learning Mathematics PhD Python SQL
Perks/benefits: Career development Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs