Remote Cloud Security Architect (Oracle Cloud)
Remote - Pleasanton, California, United States
Exciting Remote Cloud Security Architect (Oracle Cloud), 6 months contract, opportunity.
- Extensive experience in Cloud Security Architecture and designing on cloud platforms
- Configuration of a secure tenancy in OCI and configuration of services such as OCI Cloud Guard
- Use and configuration of SIEM systems such as Splunk, QRadar, or LogRhythm
- Extensive background in cloud applications, cloud platforms and/or experience providing cloud infrastructure platforms in complex environments.
- Fluent in CICD tooling and automation capabilities
- Experience with application migration to cloud services and the security considerations required
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or/equivalent and at least 10 years related work experience required
Job tags: Architecture Automation Cryptography IaaS Network security Oracle PaaS SaaS SIEM Splunk
Job region(s): North America Remote/Anywhere
Job stats: 13 1 0