Mobile Threat Defense Analyst
Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
At phia, our goal is to hire talented and passionate team members who desire to grow their skillsets, as well as the reputation of the company with our partners, clients, and stakeholders. At phia, our goal is to hire talented and passionate team members who desire to grow their skillsets, as well as the reputation of the company with our partners, clients, and stakeholders. We are looking for a Mobile Threat Defense Analyst to join a high-visibility Cybersecurity Engineering team with a prominent government agency. This opportunity is currently remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This could change in the future, and candidates may be expected to work on-site. Qualified candidates should live within a commutable distance from Morrisville, NC.
What You'll Do
- Plan and carry out security measures in accordance with the organization's information security strategy in order to monitor and protect sensitive data and mobile devices from infiltration and cyber-attacks. Implement security standards and best practices, and recommend security enhancements for mobile computing.
- Utilize mobile device management, unified endpoint management, mobile threat defense, and other systems to protect the organization’s sensitive information. Monitor mobile computer infrastructure and devices for security breaches or intrusions.
- Assist end-users with being compliant with security policies and remediate instances of non-compliance.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from vulnerabilities, security breaches, infiltrations, and cyber-attacks.
- Develop appropriate end-user documentation and training to educate the workforce and build awareness of information security.
Education + Experience
- Direct experience with MobileIron mobile device management software.
- Knowledge of mobile threat vectors, mobile threat detection tools, and mobile threat remediation.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methods, tools, and technologies.
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms, applications, and users.
- Experience planning, researching, and developing security policies within a mobile computing environment.
- Ability to communicate security issues to peers and management.
Security Clearance Requirements
- This job will require U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain Public Trust (or higher) government clearance. Active USPS Sensitive clearance preferred.
Who You Are
- A proactive problem solver that appreciates the challenges of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to learn and advance your career.
- An effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Customer service-oriented and mission-focused.
If your experience and qualifications aren’t a match for this position, you will remain in our database for consideration for future opportunities that may be a better fit.
Who We Are
phia LLC ("phia") is a Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business established in 2011 with focus in Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security/Defense, Intrusion Analysis & Incident Response, Cyber Architecture & Capability Analysis, Cyber Policy & Strategy, and Information Assurance/Security. we proudly support various agencies and offices within the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal government, and private/commercial entities.
phia values work-life balance and offers the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Comprehensive medical insurance to include dental and vision
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
phia does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Incident Response Manager Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs