We’re looking for an experienced Vulnerable Customers Analyst who will work within the Operations Collective at Monzo.
In this role, you will focus on delivering the long term data & machine learning strategy and will work to improve the team’s MI & reporting. We would like you to be comfortable using data tools to help Monzo identify and support customers in difficult or different circumstances, and use the insights to drive improvements.
You will communicate the insights you find, and us them to inform new processes, as well as focus on training and putting these processes into action across Monzo. This will help the team to implement the latest FCA Guidance on vulnerability, which in turn will help us better support our customers.
You’ll be responsible for -
- Leading the delivery of the long term data & machine learning strategy for vulnerable customers
- Using data tools to identify potential vulnerabilities and support needs and use insights to drive improvements and enable proactive support
- Supporting the delivery of the FCA guidance implementation plan
- Supporting and embedding the aims of the vulnerability team at Monzo
You should apply if
- You have experience in a relevant area (supporting vulnerable people, ideally in financial services)
- You have experience, or an interest in data and machine learning
- You enjoy supporting others and delivering feedback
- You have experience using data tools to identify potential vulnerabilities and support needs and use insights to drive improvements and enable proactive support
- You can use insights to drive and deliver improvements in the way we service our customers in difficult or different circumstances
Salary is around £35k-42K plus stock options and other benefits.
This role can be based in our London office or remotely.
We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
We are committed to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The application process consists of a 30mins phone call with a recruiter, an initial call with someone from the team, followed by a practical written exercise and 2-3 on-site interviews at our office in London or remotely via hangouts. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs