Jr. Security Engineer
Pleasanton, California, United States
Exciting Jr. Security Engineer, full-time, career opportunity.
Our Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle and proven experience delivering a project from initiation to completion stage.
- Familiarity with organizational processes including developing, maintaining and maturing processes.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements for inputs into solution architecture.
- Familiarity with network security controls like firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, data loss protection, endpoint protection, anti-malware and spam filtering, security information and event management platforms etc. Hands on experience a plus.
- Knowledge of information security attack vectors and threat assessment models.
- Familiarity with incident response programs, vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits; Experience on a compliance audit a plus.
- Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude.
- Any security certification a plus
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, and 1 plus years of experience in the security engineering field.