Cloud Security Engineer
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom - Remote
Ieso Digital HealthWe deliver high-quality typed online therapy (CBT), available free to many NHS patients across the UK experiencing common mental health problems.
At ieso everyone is committed to the same goal: transforming the way mental health problems are treated worldwide. As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted providers of digital mental healthcare, the work we do already changes lives every single day. But our mental healthcare revolution is just getting started.
We are now looking for an Azure Cloud Security Engineer to join our Engineering team. This is a hands-on technical implementation role, where you will be identifying, evaluating and implementing security applications, systems or tools to further protect our products, infrastructure and data hosted in Azure.
We have a 180-strong team and a health and wellbeing package to support you each and every day. Plus, there is plenty of opportunity for growth and development as we all strive to achieve our collective ambition.
Reporting to: VP Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Hybrid or Home-Based (UK)
- Identify, evaluate and implement security applications, systems or tools to further protect our applications, infrastructure and data hosted in Azure.
- Proactively identify and assess the impact of security issues, threats & risks, and design and implement solutions to mitigate them.
- Champion secure development principles and be accountable for managing critical security risks should they arise.
- Have in-depth technical understanding and experience of the Azure cloud, API and micro-service architectures, and provide low-level hands-on technical expertise for the Engineering department.
- Working experience with industry standard security tools, principles and standards.
- Azure identity management & access control (RBAC).
- Privileged Identity Management.
- Azure AD groups, roles & permissions.
- Managed Identities.
- Network security.
- Data safeguarding.
- Keys, secrets and certificates.
- Threat modelling & prevention.
- Dynamic and static analysis & tooling.
- CI/CD pipelines.
- Azure DevOps.
- Security reviews.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external collaborative relationships.
- Mentoring development teams.
Desirable Certification / Frameworks / Governance
- ISO 27001/27002
We’ll reward you with a competitive basic salary along with a range of excellent benefits including:
- Up to 5% matched pension contribution.
- 25 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays, 3 extra days for Christmas office closure, and the ability to purchase more.
- Private Medical Insurance and other healthcare plans.
- Death in Service 3x salary.
- Discretionary bonus scheme (following successful probation).
- Extensive training and development options.
- Five Ways to Thrive Well-being Programme.
- Active Sports and Social Clubs.
- Flexible benefits package including will writing, financial advice and a range of other benefits
ieso is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that's what helps us to help our patients.
Diversity & inclusion studies have shown that certain people are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Here at ieso, we look for people who can add to our company culture and reflect our values, whilst understanding that certain skills and experiences can be taught. So whoever you are, if you like the look of one of our roles, we encourage you to apply as you could well be our needle in a haystack.
As an equal opportunity employer, equity, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success. Our people are our strongest asset - come and see for yourself!
Closing Date: 7th June 2023
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: APIs Azure CI/CD Cloud DevOps Governance ISO 27001 Network security NIST OWASP
Perks/benefits: Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Health care Salary bonus
More jobs like this
Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland … Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 91K - 147K * USD 91K+ *
Senior Security Engineer (SecOps, SIEM and/or Application Security)Agile APIs Application security AWS CI/CD Cloud +9
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Salary bonus +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs