Senior Consultant, Cyber - Threat Security Operations
NielsenIQWe’re unrelenting in our pursuit of the most detailed data sets, measuring every consumer transaction to deliver the knowledge that every business needs to drive growth.
Senior Consultant, Cyber -Threat Security operations, Chennai,India
NielsenIQ is looking to mature our Cybersecurity Program. To support that effort, we are looking for an experienced Cyber Threat Security Operations Advisor who will be responsible for the operational aspects of the program across all geographies and business units. This Advisor will be responsible for developing and enhancing our current Global Cyber Threat Security Operations. This key role requires experience in security monitoring, investigations, attack simulation and the ability to resolve threats within the environment. In addition will assist with the Incident Response team in resolving security incidents. The candidate is expected to provide recommendations in tuning optimization of security systems, Cyber Threat Security Operations processes, procedures, and policies. The Advisor will have overall accountability for developing new cyber threat detections to detect security threats.
- This position interacts with a wide range of stakeholders both within Cybersecurity, Technology and with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, and product teams. This role has a high impact across the enterprise, and the selected candidate will engage with security, technology, and certain business units to affect change.
- Collaborate with the team to mature the people, process, and technologies present in a 24x7 global cyber threat security operations center and with stakeholders such as cyber engineers to support larger security initiatives, assessments, and resilience testing.
- Develop a Global Cyber Threat Security Operations framework ensuring continuous maturity, custom Cyber threat detection signatures and phishing attack simulations to be administered globally.
- Define and maintain dashboards and metrics that support Incident Response Program and Cyber Threat Security Operations maturity efforts.
- Foresees and anticipates issues and delays that may occur during the program or programs and puts contingency plans in place as appropriate.
- Continually seek opportunities and recommend improvements to project delivery practices and processes for both Cyber Threat Security Operations and Incident Response program.
- To develop operational procedures which then ensure that all cyber-attacks are minimized, mitigated against, hidden or dynamic.
- To ensure that cyber-attack surfaces should be relatively small-in-size, covertly stored, so that they are stealth in moving towards threat targets and difficult for Cyber Threats to detect and penetrate.
- All cyber-attacks are aggressively detected, mitigated, and countered using countermeasures like Moving-Target Defenses (MTD).
We’re looking for people who have
-Strong leadership, technical and high emotional intelligence demonstrated engagement in security conferences, training, learning, associations is highly desired and fully supported
-Self-starter, technology and security hobbyist, enthusiast
-Desire to create change and move the needle along with the ability to execute with discipline
-Relentless focus on security, fearless to challenge the status quo (diplomatically)
-Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with significant ambiguity
- 3-8 years relevant experience
- Good understanding of cybersecurity incident response, network security, and endpoint monitoring
- Experience in delivering technical solutions from concept, selection, installation, testing and implementation, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as interpersonal skills to interact with customers, team members, and upper management, implementing operational plans, implementing infrastructure, Attack Simulations involving phishing, Information Security principles, practices, technologies, programs and procedures, accompanied by an understanding of risk management methodologies
- Willing to work in Rotational shifts
- Enjoy a flexible and rewarding work environment with peer-to-peer recognition platforms.
- Recharge and revitalize with help of wellness plans made for you and your family.
- Plan your future with financial wellness tools.
- Stay relevant and upskill yourself with career development opportunities.
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Analytics Incident response Monitoring Network security Risk management SOC Threat detection
Perks/benefits: Career development Conferences Startup environment Wellness
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs