Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications in the most efficient, compliant, and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools. Our goal is to become the gold standard for IAM worldwide, and we are already on our way, recently winning Oracle’s annual Identity Management Innovation award. Visa's IAM eco-system includes an extensive, and highly customized, rich Identity Management platform implementation. The team has successfully implemented many of the core components. With a constant moving and expending environment, the IAM team is exploring all processes and technology to expend the security coverage and improve the end user experience.
With the additional features and the goal of extensive coverage comes a higher level of complexity, criticality, overall usage, and dependency on the environment.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Cybersecurity Systems Administrator with development background to become a member of our Global team of IAM experts to lead and influence further development, operations, and support of the IAM environment as well as collaborate with Visa eco-system IT teams and Cybersecurity stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a fundamental understanding of networking and security concepts as well as hands-on in-depth experience with a programming/scripting language. In addition, the candidate should possess the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues, and the willingness to take on challenges.
· 4 or more years of work experience with an engineering degree or equivalent (e.g.B.Tech, B.E. M.Tech, M.S, MCA) in EC/CS/IT
· 3+ years of experience in Linux and Windows administration and configuration
· 3+ years of experience security finding remediation, patching, and upgrades for multiple T0/T1 infrastructure
· 3+ years of experience in managing and supporting T0/T1 mission-critical applications deployed across global data centres
· 3+ Years administering troubleshooting and optimizing High Availability solutions.
· 3+ Years of experience in working with networking tools and programming/scripting languages (Java, Unix Shell, PowerShell, or Perl
· 3+ Years of experience in operation management, incident management, CHG and problem management
Role and responsibilities will be:
· Analyse patches and do an impact analysis before production roll out
· Plan and execute security finding remediation (including penetration testing finding), patching and upgrade of critical IAM infrastructures while ensuring zero downtime
· Remediate vulnerability & security findings based on organization mandate (Critical finding within 7 calendar days)
· Work towards having zero security exception
· Qualys patching and remediation
· Partner with other infrastructure team to onboard IAM application on zero touch patching platform
· Participate in ITDR exercise and implement Red button solution for in scope application
· Optimize and automate manual patching effort to reduce 20% YoY basis
· Drive initiative to implement automatic installation and patching mechanism for self-healing solutions or bulk platform install/updates.
· Build and manage run time systems modules for various Linux Distros and Windows platform, be open to learning infrastructure and platform for various IAM products.
· Devise best practices for infrastructure management and maintain a wiki on common environment issues to ensure developers and QA engineers can learn and apply from it.
· Work within a globally distributed team of IAM team members and customers; sometimes having to provide support outside of normal business hours and on weekends.
· Own & build tools to manage On Premise and Cloud Infrastructure.
· Be open to learning and managing IAM infrastructure and products like SailPoint, ForgeRock, Bastion, Erkan, AAA, ERPM, and Cisco ISE.
· Triage incidents and ensure incidents are resolved within predefined SLAs
· Devise best practices for infrastructure management and maintain artifacts for common environmental issues, the concept of operations, admin guide
· Drive and participate in production issues resolutions as a tiger team member
· Partner and collaborate with the global team across time-zones
· Provide weekly on-call support and publish on-call handover report (will require out-of-business hours and weekend support based on the published roster)
· Publish daily and weekly report for management
· Publish a situation report for any production issue for the management
· Design and implement Service metrics and activity reports
· As part of this role at least 75% of the efforts will be towards patching and security remediation
· ITIL 4.0 , AWS, Azure, Linux, and Windows admin certification will be an added advantage
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: AWS Azure Cloud IAM ITIL Java Linux Oracle Pentesting Perl PowerShell Qualys Scripting SLAs UNIX Windows
Perks/benefits: Career development Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs