L2 SOC Analyst
Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
CharterhouseWe are a Systems Integrator delivering solutions that enable your organisation to securely connect and collaborate.
For more than 30 years, our Charterhouse teams have been pushing tech boundaries and exceeding expectations. For the clients we look after, this means delivering integrated technology solutions that drive their business success. Our reputation as a multi-award-winning solutions integrator of cloud, connectivity, networking, mobile and security solutions speaks for itself. Just as our solutions give our customers the freedom and assurance they need, we’ve made sure growth is a given – professionally and personally – so our colleagues can thrive.
Pentesec, part of the Charterhouse Group, is our multi-award-winning cyber security MSSP. Providing SOC services, cyber security consultancy and training to organisations of all sizes, they deliver a range of Managed Security Services including Managed Detection and Response, Managed Firewall, Managed Intrusion Prevention and more to our customers.
As a member the SOC team you will provide security analysis of customer security events, monitor, manage and support highly secure customer environments with a focus on security event management, end-point security and next-generation intrusion prevention / firewalling for a portfolio of small and medium businesses.
Our focus has always been on connection and collaboration, which is why we offer hybrid working with the choice to work in our Peterborough office and at home.
- Microsoft Security configuration knowledge – Defender for Endpoint/Email/Sentinel advantageous,
- SIEM tool operations –Detection and response to security events (Rapid 7, QRadar, Log Rhythm or similar SIEM tools)
- EDR-Endpoint protection operations – Detection and response to security events (SentinelOne, MS Defender for Endpoint or similar EDR tools)
- Email protections systems – Mimecast, Proofpoint, MS Defender for Email or similar
- Knowledge or capability of running Vulnerability Scans, using Rapid7 iVM, Qualys or similar systems
- Understanding of SOAR platforms and how to operate from the GUI
- Experience of packet-capture tools and analysis of packet flows advantageous
- Experience with Behaviour Analytics platforms
- Experience of using Threat Intelligence as part of an investigation
- Demonstrable knowledge of Network technology and components, and the understanding of how cybersecurity risks affect networks.
- Cyber security qualifications – CompTIA Security+, GIAC, SANS, Computer Forensics, Malware analysis, Cyber incident response, Security investigations etc.
We’re bold and brave when it comes to transforming business operations. Together, we achieve more for our customers, each other and ourselves. From the momentum we’re building to the steps we’re anticipating, this is your chance to be part of it all.
Join us, and your benefits and perks will include private healthcare, Medicash cashback, life assurance, workplace pension, cycle to work scheme, access to our employee assistance programme, savings discount, 20% EE discount that extends to your family and friends, a birthday gift voucher and day off, plus more.
Charterhouse is where careers happen. We offer a supportive, innovative, stimulating and fast-paced environment where development, reward and recognition are available to everyone, and anything is possible. As you transform our client’s approach to technology, we’ll help you transform your career through progression, reward, development and recognition.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
London, United Kingdom London, United Kingdom Full TimeContractMid Mid-levelUSD 67K - 100K * USD 67K+ *
Informa Group Plc.
Cyber Security Analyst (12 month fixed-term contract)Active Directory Azure CompTIA DNS EDR Incident response IT infrastructure +2
Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Medical leave +1
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs