Lead Engineer to Cyber Defense Center
H&M GroupWe are a family of brands, driven by our desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable way.
Are you an engineering manager with a security mindset, or a software/security engineer with a passion for leading a team building cool things? Are you interested in building and operating solutions that improve security for the company and its customers? Then look no further, H&M Group has the perfect job for you! We are looking for a Lead Engineer for the Engineering team in our Cyber Defense Center.
About H&M Group
Shaping the future of fashion with people, data, and tech - The fashion and retail industries are going through a transformation, driven by customers technology and sustainability expectations. At H&M Group, we want to shape the future of retail by harnessing the power of smart tech and data. With our 74-year history of innovation, we understand the need to collaborate and co-create with engineers and tech specialists around the world to achieve our vision.
What you will do as a Lead Engineer
As a lead engineer for the Cyber Defense Center Engineering team, you will be leading a team developing solutions that help our analysts detect, analyze and respond to potential cyber-attacks more efficiently and accurately. Our tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Building integrations between our SIEM/SOAR platform and the sources supplying data to it
- Building solutions for automating CDC analysts’ tasks for both analysis, enrichment and response
- Help architect solutions using a cloud-first mindset
You will have the opportunity to work directly with those who are end users of the solutions you build - your colleagues. This will enable you to interact naturally throughout the development cycle, and to continuously improve with direct feedback.
You will lead a team of 5-7 engineers with varying skillsets and background using agile methods. Your role will be to support and develop the team’s way of working, methods and ensure constant improvement and a good level of productivity.
As staff responsible, you will also be responsible for the personal development of your team, setting goals and follow up on progress.
The position offers a lot of freedom and decisions on how to achieve the goals that are set, and you will be part of the leadership team for the Cyber Defense Center that will set the direction and goals together for the area.
We believe you are a present or former security engineer or software engineer with an overall understanding of how your solutions will contribute and add value to different business outcomes. You have an interest in leading a team of engineers in an agile fashion, either drawing from previous experience of doing so or from wanting to take that next step in your career.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Experience from working in software engineering or DevOps teams using agile methodologies. Having previous experience from leading such teams is a huge plus but not an absolute requirement
- If not currently in a leadership role, your primary interest for the future must be to lead and develop a team, work with team dynamics and personal development of the staff
- Servant leadership style
- Good collaboration and communications skills
- A security mindset and general knowledge around security concepts to go with it.
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with modern development concepts such as CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as Code
Apply now for this truly inspiring position where you will work tightly integrated with the very users of the solutions you build and contribute to the right security mindset through the whole organization!
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. You will report to Head of Cyber Defense Center in Business Tech. Please apply with CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible but no later than 31st of January 2023.
For questions about the position and/or recruitment process, please contact Devika Langar firstname.lastname@example.org and please note that we do not consider application sent in via email.
Who are we?
We are creative minds; testing, experimenting, learning, and growing. With our strong values as our guide, we are empowered to create, innovate, and deliver. We work in multiple areas of the tech field. From AI to data-driven business development, user experience to engineering. We turn business challenges into innovative tech solutions – making H&M Group a global leader in combining tech, fashion and design.
What we offer!
Besides the obvious perks such as staff discount card, flexible work life, learning communities, wellness benefits, parental benefits etc. you are joining a unique value driven culture, a large tech network and community where you can be yourself. There are endless opportunities to experiment and grow in any direction that you want and when you grow, we grow. Being a major player gives us countless opportunities to make a real impact and shape the future.
Our Cyber Defense Center is the beating heart in the defense of our company, combining intelligence, monitoring, incident response and threat hunting. The Cyber Defense Center has a dedicated DevOps team with a focus on automation and integration to get the most out of people and technology.
Join our journey and discover your potential!
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs