Team Lead, Security Threat Hunting
Bolster Inc.Bolster offers an automated digital risk protection platform that detects, monitors, and takes down phishing and fraudulent sites in real-time. Request a Demo.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will lead a team of security analysts to uncover online phishing and scams targeting a brand on the web, social media, and dark web.
- Work with the team to achieve SLAs and meet deadlines on threat-hunting-related tasks.
- Oversee operational monitoring and analysis of the work performed by the team members (team/analyst workload measurements, quality assurance, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point for Bolster’s customers and internal teams.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and SOC teams across the organization to drive threat-hunting tasks.
- Collaborate with engineers and researchers on the team to build automation tools and improve existing processes
- Handle customer data and uncover new threats/ scams targeting their brands on the web, social and dark web
- Manage certain administrative processes related to the team, such as onboarding, appropriate shift coverage/capacity, internal team meetings, etc.
- Analyze large-scale phishing data and phishing kits and derive metrics for the team and customers
- 7+ years of relevant experience in hunting online phishing and scams
- 2+ years of experience in leading teams
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Network Security, Information Security or another applicable field
- Understanding of threat hunting methodologies with threat intelligence data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good to Haves
- Experience automating manual tasks.
- Past experience in brand protection and anti-phishing space.
- Past startup experience
Other jobs like this
Cyber – Cloud/ Security Architect - Cyber Defence - Consultant to DirectorApplication security AWS Azure Blockchain CISSP Cloud Computer Science +10
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave Team events
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs