Cybersecurity Solution Architect
Herndon, Virginia, United States - Remote
Avint is seeking a motivated, career, and customer-oriented Enterprise Architect Senior to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to multiple federal agencies through the Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions and consult with many different federal agencies to enhance their Information Assurance (IA) programs and continuous monitoring capabilities. The Enterprise Architect Senior provides all the necessary technical expertise to architect and design cyber security enterprise solutions into a Federal Agency’s overarching enterprise. This position ensures effective execution of all architecture tasks with the agency assigned cyber security projects. The position is also responsible for providing thought leadership for our clients while providing technical oversight for solution deployment engagements. The position performs a critical role in understanding DHS strategic and programmatic needs, proposing effective enterprise IT solutions, and consistently providing high-level customer service. The position will interface regularly with Project Control, Customer Success and Agency Advocacy Managers, and PMO Manager, as well as our Strategy, Transition and Operations teams to assist in resolving issues, improving processes, and increasing productivity. Enterprise Architect Seniors are assigned to 1 or more Federal agencies as required.
Minimum of 5 years of enterprise IT Architecture experience and a minimum of 10 years of hands-on enterprise IT engineering experience for a total of 15 years of experience
- Experience implementing multiple types of technical solutions using COTS security tools in complex and heterogeneous IT data centers that are geographically dispersed.
- Must be able to clearly articulate your experience in:
1. Architecting, designing, engineering, integrating, configuring, and deploying COTS solutions into data centers
2. Understanding of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning and their impacts to technical designs
3. Understanding of 2 or more of these IT/Security functions; asset management, vulnerability management, identity and access management, network protections, and data protection.
4. Leading enterprise IT solution activities from cradle to grave
5. Understanding the data sets or information provided by COTS tools in support of the needs of the organization
Authorization requirements by providing technical expertise of system implementation.
Includes providing technical evidence in support of A&A processes. Includes experience
with NIST RMF.
Joining Avint is a win-win proposition! You will feel the personal touch of a small business and receive BIG business benefits. From competitive salaries, full health, a unique 401K plan, and generous PTO and Federal Holidays.
Additionally, we encourage every Avint employee to further their professional development. To assist you in achieving your goals, we offer reimbursement for courses, exams, and tuition. Interested in a class, conference, program, or degree? Avint will invest in YOU and your professional development!
Avint is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs