IT Security Analyst
Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Madrid, Lisbon, Remote
PleoPower to your People. Mit Pleos smarten Firmenkarten & unserer Komplettlösung für alle Unternehmensausgaben. Vereinfachen Sie Ihre Buchhaltung. Pleo it.
In this role, along with the rest of the IT team, you'll be responsible for all information technology and computer systems, and help us meet the highest compliance and security standards in the industry. We value entrepreneurship and a sense of pride in one’s work.
This role focuses on the security side of things. We are talking about both the security of our internal applications but also ensuring our internal IT practices won't come back and bite us (to put it mildly). We are happy to have strong individuals and teams when it comes to their domain's security side, but we feel that as we scale this alone won't be enough. What we're looking for is someone to be part of owning all of this - and to bring the overview and abstraction level when it comes to addressing the topic of security itself within IT and the greater company.
You can expect to be dealing with a broad range of security-related tasks and projects. Some might require you to fiddle with the bits and bytes, while other tasks might require you to take a few steps back, and observe things from a grander perspective.
You can also expect to meet with tons of new people from over 60 nationalities. As we scale, learning opportunities would be ample and you'll have the flexibility to choose the areas you'd like to focus and develop. We'll do our best to support you and help you grow in the direction you wish to take.
You will be either remote or based out of one of our offices (Hello London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Lisbon and many more in the future).
Here’s what we promise
- A team that welcomes you and your ideas
- Modern tools that you probably are already familiar with
- Trust, honesty and respect from those you work closely with
Here’s what we can’t promise
- A strict routine - we’re a scale up, and that means things change. Often.
- Up to date documentation
- The ability to “cruise” - We’ve got a lot of scaling to do, and we need your help!
We expect you to have experience with some of these things, but most importantly that you are passionate about the field, thrive working with ambitious people and that you enjoy the responsibilities that come along with such a role.
The hard skills needed
- Fundamental knowledge in IT Support
- All operating systems (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Hardware knowledge, basic networking
- Best practices around data security
- A holistic understanding of everything security
You'll get to work with
- Planning, budgeting and managing all kinds of IT security related projects (lone wolf as well as collaborative)
- Facilitating security procedures and implementing them
- Coordinating internal cross-functional projects with a focus on security
- Improving the IT security of the organization as a whole
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Trips abroad to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one we had was in Spain! 🇪🇸
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Free lunch catering
- 2500€ per year in flex benefits (maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay the gym, book a professional coach or pay part of your MBA - completely up to you!)
Why work here?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 500+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
By submitting your application, you consent to Pleo processing your personal data for recruitment purposes and to store such personal data for up to 24 months, unless we receive a request of erasure of the data from you, in case Pleo would like to contact you regarding future job openings.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs