Cybersecurity Compliance Engineer
San Carlos, California, United States
Clear Labs is seeking an outstanding Cybersecurity Compliance Engineer, who will be responsible for developing and maintaining information security policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure the protection of networks, systems, applications, and data. This role will support the identification and mitigation of security-related risks and other risks associated with business continuity planning, the security operations center (SOC), and disaster recovery.
Individuals applying for this position shall be self-starters, action driven, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, succeed in communicating across the organization and with external partners, and provide immediate contribution.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the cybersecurity-related compliance of policies, procedures, and associated plans.
- Make broad recommendations on improving security compliance related processes and/or procedures and partner with stakeholders to implement solutions
- Preserve all records and documents which indicate change control in order to facilitate; including, but not limited to, audits and other investigations.
- Establish and maintain a cybersecurity related change management review and control process.
- Develop and maintain written security controls and compliance policy and procedure.
- Maintain reliable, up-to-date, information regarding security and compliance changes and trends.
- Ensure execution of required testing and remediation activities leading to successful security audits/certification(s).
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other related fields
- Experience in Information Security Compliance and Assurance and preparing responses to information security audits and questionnaires.
- Ability to perform IT-related tasks to include risk assessments, IT audits, security planning, systems accreditation, and policy development.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of common information security management frameworks to include the NIST, ISO 27001, SOC 2, SOX, FedRAMP, etc.
Desired Skills and Background:
- Completion of or in-progress coursework toward cybersecurity-related certifications: GCIH, GSEC, GMON, CISA, Network+, Security+ or related certifications.
- Incident response experience. Creating or running Incident-Response programs.
- Experience with GRC tools, such as Tugboat Logic, RSA Archer, Fusion, etc.
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance
- Onsite organic snacks
- Lunch onsite 5 days a week
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
Other jobs like this
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care +3
Senior Cybersecurity EngineerC CEH Clearance Cryptography Cyber defense DoD Elasticsearch Firewall Forensics GCIH +16
401(k) matching Career development Health care Insurance Startup environment +1
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs