Senior Consultant, Information Security
DanfossDanfoss engineers advanced technologies that enable us to build a better, smarter, and more efficient tomorrow. In the world’s growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in our homes and offices, while meeting the...
We invite you to come and join Danfoss. A company that is family owned, determined to work on a more sustainable future and strives to make an impact.
Do you want to join a team of skilled colleagues with decades of experience, and bring along your own expert knowledge and strong collaboration skills to help securing the Danfoss digitalization journey?
In your role as Senior Consultant, you will work in an agile virtual team with dynamic assignments. These assignments may include supervision of longer-term projects as well as ad-hoc response to emerging situations. Prepare to provide well-founded and independent advice on a multitude of areas – be it technical, architectural, or procedural – and be involved into all kinds of projects and activities that arise in a multinational enterprise where you collaborate with stakeholders internationally. You’re supported on company level by an individual development plan to aid with certifications, trainings & external partnerships.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Being a reliable consulting partner, understanding the limits of what is sensible and feasible
- Producing substantiated materials as basis for management decision
- Quickly adapting to emerging technologies, projects, and various other challenges
- Continuous learning to keep up in an ever-changing world
- Supporting subject matter experts with out-of-the-box solutions beyond their imagination
Background & Skills
At Danfoss, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making. When you consider this job posting, do you feel like your profile is not a perfect match? Numerous studies have found that women and people of color are more likely to apply only when they meet all requirements listed in the job posting. Even if you do not check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are curious to find out how you can bring new insights to the role or to Danfoss as an organization.
The ideal candidate possesses these skills:
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Sciences or equivalent experience, or in a similar field from college or university.
A minimum of 5 years of experience working full-time in Information Security.
Deep technical experience and comprehension.
Strong analytical skills and determination.
Demonstrated ability to be flexible and take a proactive approach to managing change.
Strong capability to research and evaluate emerging technologies.
Ability to convey knowledge to both technical experts and non-technical staff alike
Comprehensive understanding of, and experience with, the ISO27001 framework and guidelines such as the CIS Critical Security Controls.
Continuous leaning mindset, proven through IT Security certification by an accredited body such as ISC², ISACA, GIAC, or CompTIA.
Very good English (verbal & written) & presentation skills which allow you to interact confidently & audience-tailored with the Danfoss workforce globally as a trusted advisor.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways - driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset “action speaks louder than words”, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
McLean, VA, US, 22102 McLean, VA, US, 22102 Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 80K - 167K USD 80K+
Technology Risk (IT Audit) Senior Consultant - Government and Public SectorAudits Automation CISA Clearance Cloud CMMC +16
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Startup environment
Chicago, IL, United States Chicago, IL, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 151K - 208K USD 151K+
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant, DFIR, Reactive Services (Unit 42) - RemoteC Computer Science DFIR EnCase Firewalls Forensics +6
Career development Conferences Medical leave Salary bonus
Baltimore, MD, United States Baltimore, MD, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Logistics Management Institute
Senior Cyber Supply Chain Management Consultant - TS/SCI RequiredC Clearance Risk assessment Risk Assessment Report Risk management Security Clearance +3
Elkridge, Maryland, United States Elkridge, Maryland, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 90K - 120K USD 90K+
Senior Consultant, Digital Forensic and Incident Response (DFIR)Computer Science DFIR ELK EnCase Forensics Incident response +3
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flexible spending account +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs