Senior Blockchain Security Engineer
Crypto.comOver 80 million users buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFTs and more on Crypto.com. Join the World's leading crypto trading platform.
The team comprises of multiple functions from Blockchain Security, Operational Security, Security Governance and Compliance and more. We drive a culture of having a growth mindset and being humble to help everyone achieve their potential. Security and Data Privacy Compliance first strategy which has been at the core of our company. The security team helped to drive us to be the first Crypto company worldwide to achieve ISO27001, ISO27701, ISO22301 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1 (Level 1) certifications. Extremely detailed third party attested by international audit firm SGS and achieved "Adaptive (Tier 4)” – the highest level possible for the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework and the latest NIST Privacy Framework as well as SOC2 and many other regional certifications like the Data Protection Trust Mark.
We are looking for a skilled senior front-end engineer to contribute to a cross Web 2 and Web 3 project.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain front-end applications for a cross web2/web3 project.
- React.js / Next.js (or similar stack): Proficient hands-on experience in React.js and Next.js.
- Collaborate with UX designers and back-end engineers to develop responsive and intuitive user interfaces.
- Need to understand and use Web 3
- Develop deep understanding of the Blockchain technology (specifically public Blockchain)
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar discipline.
- 6+ years of experience working with front-end technology. Ideally, has been designing, developing and maintaining complex/large/growing front-end.
- Proficient in Typescript, React.js, Next.js or similar front-end stack.
- Familiar with the JS ecosystem and well-versed with the various front-end frameworks.
- Good understanding of state management such as Redux / Mobx.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug issues, and demonstrate a methodical approach to root cause analysis.
- Eager for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement.
- Enthusiastic about the future of blockchain.
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity.
Life @ Crypto.com Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet. Are you ready to kickstart your future with us? Benefits Competitive salary Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversaryWork Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-upAspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope. Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team. About Crypto.com: Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem. Learn more at https://crypto.com. Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs