DevSecOps Solution Architect
New Jersey Office - 210 Hudson Street
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 7th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 120,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a hybrid position. The selected colleague will work at an MUFG office or client sites up to four days per week and work remotely the remaining day(s). A member of our Talent Acquisition team will provide more details.
MUFG is seeking hands on solution architect interested to build and drive end-end DevSecOps solution in Azure DevOps or GHE. This position is critical to the building and enabling DevSecOps capabilities for the rest of the bank's lines of business teams to build their applications. This individual hould have forward-thinking and deep interest in developing DevSecOps strategy with SDLC Governance, compliance and security in mind.
- Develop the strategy, achieve business and engineering buy-in, and support execution toward the target architecture across the enterprise
- Architect end-to-end DevSecOps solution across hybrid cloud and traditional data center environments.
Provide business, application, and technology insight in feasibility discussions with delivery team members, product managers, business partners, and platform owners
- Define, execute, and continuously improve our internal software architecture processes
- Define technical software architectures to drive our business and technology strategies for our products
- Establish future state architectures for applications. Helps build IaC automated pipelines for managing application infrastructure, provide expertise in setting up DR failover procedures as well as application backup and restore processes.
- Oversee the implementation of smoke tests, regression tests, and performance tests for the migrated applications.
- Enable a DevSecOps engineering team to build the capabilities by providing solution architecture in various capabilities. You cross-collaborate with other senior technical team members and other developers to conceptualize, design, and deliver innovative technology solutions.
- Interact with various leadership, technology, product, and business teams across MUFG. Help them onboard DevSecOps environment and support developers across the bank.
- Perform complex application design and programming activities in the latest technologies: Java, Node, REST, microservices, AWS/Cloud infrastructure, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitHub Enterprise
- Provide technical leadership in terms of architecting applications, mentoring developers, making smart technology decisions, and more
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years of programming/development experience
Minimum 5-8 years of hands-on solution architecture experience
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture preferred
- 4-5 years working with teams in building and deployment of application on Micro-Service Oriented Architectures, Containerization, Infrastructure as Code, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Azure/AWS/Cloud infrastructure.
- 4-5 years' experience with CICD tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Tekton, ArgoCD, GitHub Enterprise.
- 5+ years’ experience with Java, python, Node, .Net, Angular, or React
- Experience with SCA, SAST(SonarQube, Veracode, Nexus), SBOM and DAST(OWASP Zap), Hashicorp vault/Conjure/Azure Vault.
- Expert experience in DevSecOps, cloud and security architecture, principles, interfaces, and protocols
- Experience in cloud networking, security, and automation
- Familiarity with financial services and banking regulatory frameworks and compliance standards
- Experience designing enterprise solutions that support functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience creating diagrams and written summaries to explain an enterprise level architecture design to business, technology, and executive stakeholders
- Experience developing roadmaps to sequence delivery of a target state architecture through prioritized phases
- Experience designing solutions to optimize and automate business processes
- Experience utilizing a variety of specific tools and toolkits for the development and support of applications
- Experience with major public cloud offerings and how to design solutions that are built around these technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and similar)
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing large-scale business solutions.
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodology
- Ability to serve as a senior technologist and architectural advisor directly influencing a large information technology organization
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations effectively and efficiently
- Ability to present information to wide variety of audiences, including senior management
- Ability to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team.
The typical base pay range for this role is between $130K - $165K depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location. This role may also be eligible for certain discretionary performance-based bonus and/or incentive compensation. Additionally, our Total Rewards program provides colleagues with a competitive benefits package (in accordance with the eligibility requirements and respective terms of each) that includes comprehensive health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, educational assistance and training programs, income replacement for qualified employees with disabilities, paid maternity and parental bonding leave, and paid vacation, sick days, and holidays. For more information on our Total Rewards package, please click the link below.
We are proud to practice affirmative action to diversify our workforce by engaging in the targeted recruiting of under-represented groups and are firmly committed to equal employment opportunity and to fully complying with Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-Hybrid
Tags: Agile Automation AWS Azure Banking Cloud Compliance Computer Science DAST DevOps DevSecOps Docker GCP GitHub Governance Java Kubernetes Microservices OWASP Python SAST SBOM SDLC SonarQube Strategy Veracode
More jobs like this
Waltham, MA, United States Waltham, MA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Commonwealth Financial Network
Application Security ArchitectApplication security Azure CEH Cloud Compliance DAST +20
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Salary bonus Startup environment
Virginia Client Office (VA88) Virginia Client Office (VA88) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 197K USD 115K+
DevSecOps Engineer - Elastic Stack / Elasticsearch (Security Clearance Required)Agile Analytics Ansible Automation AWS Big Data +17
Career development Startup environment Team events
Chicago, Illinois, United States Chicago, Illinois, United States Full TimePart TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 103K - 210K USD 103K+
Cybersecurity Threat Modelling Architect (Azure Cloud)Agile APIs Application security Azure CCSP CISA +29
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs