Space and Electronic Warfare Intelligence Integrator
Ft. Shafter, HI, United States
We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms, ground, soldier, and maritime systems in 50+ locations world-wide. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in the fields of sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
QinetiQ US’s dedicated experts in defense, aerospace, security, and related fields all work together to explore new ways of protecting the American Warfighter, Security Forces, and Allies. Being a part of QinetiQ US means being central to the safety and security of the world around us. Partnering with our customers, we help save lives; reduce risks to society; and maintain the global infrastructure on which we all depend.
Why Join QinetiQ US?
If you have the courage to take on a wide variety of complex challenges, then you will experience a unique working environment where innovative teams blend different perspectives, disciplines, and technologies to discover new ways of solving complex problems. In our diverse and inclusive environment, you can be authentic, feel valued, be respected, and realize your full potential. QinetiQ US will support you with workplace flexibility, a commitment to the health and well-being of you and your family and provide opportunities to work with a purpose. We are committed to supporting your success in both your professional and personal lives.
We are looking for an individual with strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset with the know how to find and interpret the best data to give our clients the right answers.
For this opportunity, you will use your expertise in Space Control or Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) to enhance the intelligence objectives of military decisionmakers in the Pacific region and help enhance the security of US interests within the command's area of responsibility
As a Space and Electronic Warfare Intelligence Integrator, you will use your specialized skills and real-world experience in Signals Intelligence to enhance space operations around the Pacific Rim.
You will incorporate your expertise into planning efforts for non-kinetic effects in the region.
You’ll participate in relevant intelligence planning teams to ensure space intelligence sharing equities are integrated into strategic and operational-level military planning or execution.
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Signals or All-Source Intelligence
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Experience with non-lethal areas such as space control or cyber Intelligence support for targeting
- Knowledge of threat actors, capabilities, and doctrine in the Indo-Pacific
- Ability to leverage a professional network that will enable you to collaborate across multiple Intel agencies to help the client reach its military objectives
- Ability to convey complex concepts through written, oral, and visual means
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a CI polygraph exam #qinetiqclearedjob
- 5-10 years of experience in the field of Signals or All-Source Intelligence
- CI Poly
Company EEO Statement
If because of a medical condition or disability you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to staffing@us.QinetiQ.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt. 4 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
QinetiQ US is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All Qualified Applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
San Diego, California, United … San Diego, California, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 140K - 170K USD 140K+
Tandem Diabetes Care
Sr. Product Security Engineer - FirmwareCCPA CISSP Compliance Computer Science Encryption GIAC +9
401(k) matching Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Health care +1
New York City, United … New York City, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 100K - 125K USD 100K+
Security Manager: Crisis Management, Threat & Risk MitigationIncident response KPIs Risk assessment SLAs Strategy Vulnerability management
Career development Flex hours Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs