Senior Analyst Vulnerability Management
Be part of something bigger!
As the world and the way people live is changing, at Bekaert we believe it’s our responsibility to contribute to finding new solutions for the future. Our ambition is to be the leading partner for shaping the way we live and move. And to always do this the Bekaert Way – safe, smart, and sustainable.
With a heritage of more than 140 years, we continue to strengthen our core competencies that have made Bekaert a global market and technology leader in material science of steel wire transformation and coating technologies. Today, we also apply our expertise beyond steel to create new solutions with innovative materials and services for markets including new mobility, low-carbon construction, and green energy.
As a dynamic and growing company with over 27,000 employees worldwide, 75 nationalities, a retention rate above 90% and almost € 7 billion in combined revenue in 2022, we're looking for someone like you to join our team!
Why join us?
- Personal Growth – Let us help you unlock your full potential
- Pioneering – Join us to challenge the impossible
- Creativity - Discover possibilities beyond steel
- Purpose – Drive progress for our planet and people
- Diversity – Together, we create change
Vulnerability Management Senior Analyst - Pune
Mode -Hybrid Policy
About the role
Vulnerability Management Sr. Analyst will play a vital role to identify, assess, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities in an organization's Web Applications, Developed Code and IT/OT/IOT Assets etc. before it can be exploited by malicious threat actors.
This involves monitoring and analyzing security threats and vulnerabilities, managing security controls and risk mitigation strategies, and developing and implementing security policies and procedures to reduce the potential impact of security breaches.
You will work closely and collaborate with other Departments/ professionals/Partners to ensure that vulnerability closures like security updates, patching, and other security measures are applied in a timely and effective manner, and that the organization's security posture is following industry best practices.
You will be in charge of one or multiple VM transformational digital initiatives, realizing the enterprise targets and making real business impacts by delivering outcomes in transformational VM Initiatives.
You will be owning the VM OT/IT digital roadmaps with a strong governance, managing both internal and external stakeholders and most importantly steering the desired outcomes.
Conduct SAST and DAST for Internal Web Applications and Internal Code developed.
Hands on experience on Pen testing using tools like burp suite, tenable WAS etc. Hands-on Experience on security tools like burpsuite professional, Acunetix, Checkmarx, tenable, metasploit, nmap, and kali Linux scripts.
Essential skills & competencies
You have a university degree in science, technics, engineering or math, MBA as a plus and equivalent Information Systems background
CEH (Preferred), ECSA (Preferred), CCNA (Preferred), CCNP (Preferred), LPT (Good to have), OSCP (Good to have), OSWE (Good to have)
Good knowledge of security tools and techniques used in OT and IT environments, such as firewalls, Network intrusion detection systems (IDS) e.g., Nozomi, Dragos, Tenable etc.
Good to have skills in OT Environment Vulnerability Assessment and identifying vulnerabilities associated with components including programmable logic controllers (PLCs), Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs), and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
5+ Years of overall working experience in information security preferably in Application Security and Vulnerability management domain
5+ Years of Experience in Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) and Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
2+ years in OT/ICS environment systems vulnerability scanning/remediation
Effective communication skills to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders on OT Vulnerability Management
Will you dare to take the next step?
Join us to unlock your full potential AND have a true impact in pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
We're looking for individuals who are not afraid to take risks and explore new ideas. If you are passionate about personal growth and bringing your authentic self to work, we want you on our team!
At Bekaert, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about us and our exciting career opportunities, visit Bekaert Careers
Our Digital Advanced Solutions (ADS) team is a mighty group of technologists from across the globe who continuously push the envelope in Digital, Cyber resilience, data science, intelligent automation, Cloud solutions and New (Agile) ways of working. Want to learn more about our digital opportunities?
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Agile Application security Automation Burp Suite CCNP CEH Checkmarx Cloud DAST ECSA Firewalls Governance ICS IDS Intrusion detection Kali Linux Metasploit Monitoring Nmap OSCP OSWE Pentesting SAST SCADA Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Brisbane, Virginia, QLD, AU Brisbane, Virginia, QLD, AU Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 60K - 133K * USD 60K+ *
Senior Enterprise Infrastructure and Security Operations AnalystAzure Cloud DevOps IT infrastructure Threat detection VMware
Career development Health care Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs