IT Security Operations Lead
Be part of something bigger!
As the world and the way people live is changing, at Bekaert we believe it’s our responsibility to contribute to finding new solutions for the future. Our ambition is to be the leading partner for shaping the way we live and move. And to always do this the Bekaert Way – safe, smart, and sustainable.
With a heritage of more than 140 years, we continue to strengthen our core competencies that have made Bekaert a global market and technology leader in material science of steel wire transformation and coating technologies. Today, we also apply our expertise beyond steel to create new solutions with innovative materials and services for markets including new mobility, low-carbon construction, and green energy.
As a dynamic and growing company with over 27,000 employees worldwide, 75 nationalities, a retention rate above 90% and almost € 7 billion in combined revenue in 2022, we're looking for someone like you to join our team!
Why join us?
- Personal Growth – Let us help you unlock your full potential
- Pioneering – Join us to challenge the impossible
- Creativity - Discover possibilities beyond steel
- Purpose – Drive progress for our planet and people
- Diversity – Together, we create change
Security Operations Lead – Pune, Bangalore
Mode -Hybrid Policy
As a Security operations lead (he/she) you will be managing our security partners in the area of security tooling and security incident management. You will be reporting into the CISO team management.
Lead manages the technical security controls together with the outsourcing partners.
Ensures coverage & compliancy of all security tooling, ensures all technical security tooling are implemented as per industry best practices, ensures the technical policies are up to date.
Lead ensures lifecycle management of the security tooling is being done and initiates / tracks the necessary projects to perform updates /upgrades / replacement of tooling.
Performs continuous improvement in terms of people / processes / tools with the respective partners to ensure the effectiveness of the security tooling / security incident management services. (closes the feedback loop)
Lead supports the technical risk assessments on security tooling & makes sure identified gaps are closed/ remediated.
Lead monitors the required KPIs and reports out to the CISO management.
Lead highlights identified risks to security risk management.
Security incident Management
Lead manages the outsourcing partners working in the area of security incident management, tracking SLAs and ensuring effective detection & response.
Lead monitors the required KPIs and reports out to the CISO management.
supports assessments such as table top exercises, red teaming and purple teaming exercises to ensure readiness in the area of security incident management.
Ensures evidences can be produced on effective security incident management to support compliancy & cyber risk insurance processes.
Performs continuous improvement in terms of people / processes / tools with the respective partners to ensure the effectiveness of the security incident management service.
captures lessons learned from security incidents and highlights required improvements to respective stakeholders.
Works closely with the infrastructure & business teams to perform recovery.
Essential skills & competencies
Candidate (he/she) has a strong & broad experience in security tooling (6-8+ years) Amongst others but not limited to endpoint security (hardening / EDR / ...) , cloud security , web & content filtering , email security , network detection & response , decoy tooling , PKI
Candidate has a bachelor degree in IT and/or security or similar through experience and has good infrastructure / application architecture landscape insights (prior exposure to infrastructure / applications)
Candidate has prior experience with security incident management as a security analyst or security lead within a SOC (blue team), familiar with SIEM / soar tooling / use case management
Prior experience with management of outsourcing partners / security operations.
Proven experience with project management in the area of selection & deployment of security tooling
Knowledge of NIST CSF / iso 27001 frameworks / other relevant security frameworks
Since cyber security & cyber threat landscape is evolving quickly , interested in broader security topics and tracking evolutions continuously.
Team Management (managing the outsourcing partners), leadership & service management.
Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
Will you dare to take the next step?
Join us to unlock your full potential AND have a true impact in pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
We're looking for individuals who are not afraid to take risks and explore new ideas. If you are passionate about personal growth and bringing your authentic self to work, we want you on our team!
At Bekaert, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about us and our exciting career opportunities, visit Bekaert Careers
Our Digital Advanced Solutions (ADS) team is a mighty group of technologists from across the globe who continuously push the envelope in Digital, Cyber resilience, data science, intelligent automation, Cloud solutions and New (Agile) ways of working. Want to learn more about our digital opportunities?
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs