Specialist II TIS Cybersecurity Advisor
Posting End Date:February 23, 2024
Employee Type:Regular-Full time
Union/Non:This is a non-union position
As the Cybersecurity Specialist you are responsible for the Enbridge Cybersecurity Third Party Risk Management program, you will direct and deliver third party cyber security risk assessment of systems, applications, infrastructure to validate that security and technology controls are implemented to support business requirements and aligned to Enbridge’s risk posture.
What you will do:
Build and maintain relationships with senior TIS Business Partners (Vice-Presidents & Directors) acting as a central point of contact for all Cybersecurity services.
Oversee the cyber–Third-Party Risk Management process to ensure quality in reporting output as well as ensuring risk management practices and mitigations are aligned with Enbridge standards.
Deliver Cyber Security Services to the Business:
Ensure new technology, services, applications, and third parties, have appropriate security controls embedded within the design and that risks are appropriately assessed and managed.
Ensure that risk assessments are completed and guide the process for any exceptions to standard baselines or Enbridge policies.
Promote Cyber Security Awareness:
Advocate and communicate in support of security culture and awareness initiatives.
Provide communication or escalation path for Cybersecurity driven initiatives.
Represent Cyber Security on Major Projects/Initiatives and Leadership Meetings:
Act as point of contact to executive leadership for reporting on the status of critical third-party security risk remediation.
Ensure that appropriate stakeholders are aware of the security state of their business initiatives and that they understand their responsibilities regarding risk mitigation and remediation.
Who you are:
Completion of a post-secondary degree in a related discipline
Minimum 7 years' progressive experience working in IT in information systems, Cybersecurity or a related discipline.
Demonstrated ability to apply information security best practices to critical assets and processes considering unique business requirements.
Extensive experience articulating cybersecurity risk impacts and providing remediation options.
Proven internal and external influencing skills at senior technical and management levels.
Experience with decision making authority and the ability to engage stakeholders for decision making.
CISSP or equivalent professional designation
Demonstrated knowledge of ISO 27001 and 27002, NIST, NERC SIP and SOX is strongly desired.
Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s Flex-Work (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options. #LI-Hybrid
Physical Requirements include but are not limited to:
Grasping, kneeling, light – moderate lifting (objects up to 20 pounds), reaching above shoulder, repetitive motion, typing, sitting, standing, visual requirement (able to see screens, detect color coding, read fine print), hearing requirement and the ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
Mental Requirements (Both Field & Office) include but are not limited to:
Ability to: understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, understand complex problems and collaborate/explore alternative solutions, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, organize and prioritize work schedule on a short-term basis, make decisions which have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside this area, understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine forms, compose letters, outlines, memoranda and basic reports and communicate with individuals via telephone.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
USA - Hazelwood, MO USA - Hazelwood, MO Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 91K - 162K USD 91K+
Product Security Engineer-Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (Associate or MId-Level)Agile Analytics Artificial Intelligence C Clearance Compliance +15
Career development Competitive pay Insurance Relocation support Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs