Workday Security Analyst
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference working in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely and Globally. In 2021 we grew our teams by almost 50% and continue to grow even more in 2022. Are we recognized as a company you are supported by for your career and growth, and a great place to work? Definitely. Evolent Health International (Pune, India) has been certified as “Great Places to Work” in 2021. In 2020 and 2021 Evolent in the U.S. was both named Best Company for Women to Advance list by Parity.org and earned a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index (CEI). This index is the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality.
We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
This position provides:
- An excellent opportunity to kickstart the Workday Security function at Evolent
- A ring-side view and opportunity to participate in HR and Finance initiatives that would shape how we operate as a company in the future.
This role calls for:
- Deep understanding of HR/Finance business functions and Workday security architecture.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, ability to visualize business scenarios.
- Design security access across Workday HR and Finance for a variety of user persona and organizations.
- Identify and resolve security issues in the tenant on a regular cadence.
- Troubleshoot security-related data and functionality access issues/questions.
- Support maintenance of Workday security configuration
- Provide end-user support including root cause analysis and resolution through the ticketing system; create/maintain training and other documentation.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of business requirements and design documents, test logs for requested security changes & enhancements.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and security standards and adherence to change management policies related to implementation, changes, and updates.
- Identify opportunities for security optimization and enhancements to align with evolving business needs.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Mandatory: Strong knowledge of Workday security. Workday Security certifications would be a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience of Workday security configurations.
- Preferred: Understanding of HR and Finance business processes and functionality, guiding security design decisions
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature and positive attitude.
- Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information.
- Attend to detail with accuracy.
- Willingness to work until 2 pm EST /11:30 pm IST
We require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 Mbps, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs