Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Dayton, Ohio, United States
LinQuest is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join our team in our office in Beavercreek, Ohio. The ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance and any other required clearances for our customers is required
This position will support an advanced research project in the Air Force Research Laboratory.
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst is part of a talented team that ensures the cybersecurity architecture and design of systems are functional and secure with the ability to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from cyber-attack.
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst I is an expert at ensuring products and systems support threat identification and monitoring in order to implement, test and sustain security related systems in compliance with government information assurance and cybersecurity standards and practices. The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst will assess vendor products to support risk reduction in the area of autonomous aerial refueling and provide development of documents to support risk management framework approval.
- Provide expertise in identifying sensitive information and systems requiring protection and analyze threats and risks for the purpose of developing and implementing customized Risk Mitigation plans throughout the system’s lifecycle to include classified systems.
- Provide expertise to develop, execute and maintain a continuous monitoring plan to identify security breaches and validate information protection effectiveness to include internal counter‐espionage (insider threat detection and mitigation).
- Manage installation and updates to security software and firewalls and test systems for potential vulnerabilities in order to validate system configuration and settings in accordance with government regulatory compliance requirements.
- Provide expertise with validation of system security requirements definition and analysis; implementation of security system designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures; verification of security requirements; conducting system certification and accreditation planning, testing and liaison activities, and supporting systems operations and maintenance.
- Develop and conducts user education/briefings on the proper use of the system and program procedures.
- Provide expertise in development of change control, configuration management, installation, and implementation planning documentation.
- Provide expertise with information systems security trend analysis; documents and repors potential risks.
- Provide expertise with development of information systems security risk and assurance best practices, and other reference materials.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of security trends, threats and attack techniques.
- Subject matter expert in Cybersecurity
- Solve complex problems
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security or Computer Science with demonstrated cybersecurity expertise or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in the fields of information assurance, information system security configuration, and government approval processes for information systems.
- Expertise in penetration testing, network security, and the techniques used to expose and correct security vulnerabilities on on-premises and remote networks in order to prevent security breaches.
- Expertise with security configuration and settings for standard operating systems as well as security technologies including TCP/IP networking, firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus software, and IDPs.
- Expertise with security technical implementation guides (STIGS) and associated system validation tools.
- Expertise with using standard office desktop applications to create system security plans and associated documentation.
- Extensive ability to think critically and innovatively about security solutions, including proper management of patches, to defray business impact while keeping security protocols up-to-date.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance and any other required clearances for our customers.
- Ability and willingness to lead and collaborate with the Security team.
- Current with technical certification such as Security+, CISSP, etc.
- Listens to others and values options, helps team meet goals, and promotes a team atmosphere
- Communicates in an effective manner
LinQuest Corporation has a stellar 40-year track record of providing end-to-end system-of-systems (SoS) architecture definition, engineering design, integration and test, and operations expertise to enable full lifecycle development and deployment of pre-eminent Space, Air, Land, Sea, Ground, and Cyberspace game-changing capabilities across US DOD and IC Customers’ portfolios. Unique combination of in-depth domain knowledge, lessons learned-honed best practices, and mission-specific applications of principles, tools, and techniques of Digital Engineering (DE), DE Ecosystem (DEE), and Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) set LinQuest apart from the competition to consistently deliver stellar high-value results for our customers. LinQuest’s corporate vision and values place the employee at the center of utmost customer satisfaction, strategic business growth, and tactical execution excellence. Our employees’ creative and inspirational drive, sense of fulfillment of personal and professional growth, and tightknit camaraderie within and across lines of business are essential in gaining and maintaining exceptional LinQuest corporate-wide results of new business awards and renewed contracts.
LinQuest offers comprehensive and competitive benefit offerings to our team members to include medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, company paid life insurance, and more! For additional information please visit: https://www.linquest.com/careers/our-benefits
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Antivirus CISSP Clearance Compliance Computer Science DoD Firewalls Monitoring Network security Pentesting Risk management RMF Security Clearance SIEM STIGs System Security Plan TCP/IP Threat detection TS/SCI Vulnerabilities
More jobs like this
Washington, District of Columbia, … Washington, District of Columbia, United States - … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 52K - 98K * USD 52K+ *
Exploitation Analyst/Red Team - SeniorActive Directory AWS Azure Burp Suite Cloud Computer Science +20
401(k) matching Competitive pay Health care
St. Petersburg, Florida, United … St. Petersburg, Florida, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 95K+
Pole Star Defense
Senior IT Risk and Compliance Analyst (Audit, Governance Risk & Compliance)Audits C CIA CISA CISSP Clearance +12
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs