FedRAMP Information Security Analyst
ThousandEyes, Inc.ThousandEyes monitors network infrastructure, troubleshoots application delivery and maps Internet performance, all from a SaaS-based platform.
Who We Are
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As the world continues its digital transformation and relies more on cloud services and the Internet, the “network,” which is now both public and private, has become a black box our customers cannot see or understand.
Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered real-time view of the Internet and private networks, cloud, and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers identify problems before they impact revenue, damage brand reputation, or halt employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within the Cisco Networking Business Group and is the Network Assurance solution for Cisco across the Cisco Networking Cloud and Cisco Security Cloud. ThousandEyes is also a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Full-Stack Observability (“FSO”) business.
About the Role
As a FedRAMP Information Security Analyst at ThousandEyes, you will hold a pivotal role in spearheading initiatives to ensure compliance with U.S. Government regulations and standards. Your responsibilities encompass providing expert guidance on the design, implementation, operations, management, and maintenance of the ThousandEyes product, specifically geared towards achieving FedRAMP compliance. You will meticulously verify compliance with system security requirements and oversee the internal and external assessment and audit lifecycle, concentrating on Information Assurance and Information Security pertaining to ThousandEyes Federal Programs activities.
- Spearhead security efforts for national government accreditations such as FedRAMP
- Manage ongoing relationships with key third-party entities such as the FedRAMP PMO, 3PAO, and the AO.
- Foster collaboration across security and engineering teams to architect, implement, and monitor security and compliance features.
- Support assessment, continuous monitoring, and reporting activities.
- Engage directly with customers, prospects, and stakeholders.
- The successful applicant must be eligible to work in FedRAMP Moderate or FedRAMP High environments and qualify as a U.S. Person. Some roles may necessitate U.S. citizenship on U.S. soil.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security or related domains.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in security policy, compliance, information security operations, or security consulting.
- Showcase hands-on experience in designing, supporting, advising, and assessing the implementation of security controls for a FedRAMP authorized system.
- Exhibit tangible experience collaborating with stakeholder teams to implement standards and procedures that deliver business value while meeting control requirements.
- Hold relevant industry certifications (GIAC, SSCP, CISA, CISSP).
Cisco values the perspectives and skills that emerge from employees with diverse backgrounds. That's why Cisco is expanding the boundaries of discovering top talent by not only focusing on candidates with educational degrees and experience but also placing more emphasis on unlocking potential. We believe that everyone has something to offer and that diverse teams are better equipped to solve problems, innovate, and create a positive impact.
We encourage you to apply even if you do not believe you meet every single qualification. Not all strong candidates will meet every single qualification. Research shows that people from underrepresented groups are more prone to experiencing imposter syndrome and doubting the strength of their candidacy. We urge you not to prematurely exclude yourself and to apply if you're interested in this work.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
US – COMPENSATION RANGE – MESSAGE TO APPLICANTS
145,000 - 185,000 USD
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.
More jobs like this
Bolingbrook, IL, US Bolingbrook, IL, US Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 120K - 157K * USD 120K+ *
Information Security Analyst - Bolingbrook - ILActive Directory Audits AWS Compliance CompTIA Monitoring +8
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +5
Houston, Texas, United States Houston, Texas, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 60K - 102K * USD 60K+ *
Senior Cyber Security AnalystAudits CISSP Compliance Computer Science Exploits Incident response +4
Competitive pay Flexible spending account Health care Insurance Medical leave +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs