Principal Security Engineer
GoDaddyDie Komplettlösung für das Wachstum im Internet. Wer jetzt den kostenlosen Testzeitraum beginnt, kann eine elegante Website gestalten, einen Domainnamen erwerben, schnelles Hosting erhalten, unser Online-Marketing ausprobieren und erhält...
Location Details: India, Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or meetings.
Join our team
GoDaddy is looking for a Principal Security Engineer, who has a strong passion for security-at-scale, with a focus on Detective Tooling and Automation. You will play a critical role in detecting and containing security threats in GoDaddy’s infrastructure. You will be part of a team that develops tools and prototypes to automatically detect and prevent security problems in GoDaddy. You will have the opportunity to work alongside highly skilled engineers, engaging in knowledge sharing and mentorship, which will further improve your own professional growth and development. By demonstrating advanced tools, techniques, and methodologies, you will have the chance to explore the depths of our networks, systems, and applications, meticulously seeking out malicious activities. Your expertise in automation will enable us to stay one step ahead of cyber-criminals, safeguarding our organisation's critical assets and ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of our information systems. SOAR experience is appreciated!
What you'll get to do...
- Identify and prioritise security problems that can be detected using automation
- Develop detection and automation prototypes for these security problems to integrate with our SIEM and SOAR platforms
- Develop enrichments to improve the quality and context of alerts, and automated mitigations to minimise the containment time for security incidents
- Build innovative tooling used to detect potential threats on GoDaddy’s networks
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts for SOC capabilities across people, process, and technology
- Deliver API solutions that streamline, simplify, and improve efficiencies for the SOC\IR teams as well as other enterprise Business Units
- Design, implement, standardise, and maintain efficient and reusable Python code
- Design, test, and implement new playbooks for the cyber security operation center
- Participate in incident response activities as vital
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years of software development experience- coding
- Ability to understand and apply the incident response life cycle to playbooks
- Experience with scripting such as BASH, PowerShell, and Python
- Understanding of adversary techniques and the signals they generate
You might also have...
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services to deliver resolution to Cybersecurity problems
- Experience with incident response in cloud platforms [AWS, GCP, etc]
We've got your back... We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs