Senior DevSecOps Engineer
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The Game Changers:
At AP+ we're changing the game!
AP+ brings together Australia’s three domestic payment organisations into one integrated entity. Operating in the public interest, AP+ focuses on meeting the needs of all payment users and representing the views of a diverse range of stakeholders. BPAY Group, eftpos and NPP Australia continue to operate as distinct brands within a Group Leadership Team structure, with Cowry operating as a dedicated agile, digital and innovation capability across all 3 brands.
The AP+ ConnectID business aspires to a digital world where safety, trust and ease are a given. It seeks to provide an interoperable, ubiquitous solution that aggregates digital identity with other data and capabilities to address the current fragmentation in the Australian landscape. This is enabled by bringing together the key players through an API ecosystem that connects everyone securely.
You will work with the Head of Technology, DevOps Team Lead, Architects and Developers to design, develop and maintain the ConnectID cloud infrastructure. You will play a key role in improving, securing and shaping the future of our infrastructure and ensuring it continues to meet the business needs.
Day to day your key responsibilities will include:
- Automating and maintaining operations in cloud-based environments using IaC
- Designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with team members on the delivery of new features
- Working closely with the developers in the creation of advanced cloud solutions
- Evolving the platform in line with developments and changes to cloud based capabilities and services
- Identify technology improvement and transformation opportunities to enhance customer service, reduce operating costs, and maximise the speed of implementation
- Participating in technical discovery and design
- Liaising with security team members to ensure the platform is secure
- Addressing identified security vulnerabilities in a proactive and timely manner
- Participate in an on-call rotation schedule, taking responsibility for platform incidents during assigned shifts
In order to succeed in this role, you'll need to have the following experience:
- Undergraduate Degree in a relevant discipline
- Infrastructure as code frameworks such as Terraform, AWS CDK with a major public cloud provider such as AWS
- Strong containerisation skills with Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud networking such as VPC, NACL ,WAF, load balancers etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security, Identity, Compliance and Governance best practices
- An automation first mindset with experience in at least one scripting language
- Implementation & maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Application of observability within our Infrastructure, applications
- Experience working in an environment that is Agile and test-driven
- Experience working with distributed systems/microservice architecture
- Experience using database like Postgres, Aurora, Oracle is preferred
- Understand the business and security requirements underpinning our implementations.
- Ensuring that quality is built into everything we do.
- Keeping our platform secure at all times in a constantly changing threat environment.
- Keeping our platform up to date and evolving while the engineering team is delivering new business features.
We know applying for a role can be a nerve-wracking experience, so we endeavor to review applications and plan to schedule screening interviews within the next two weeks. If you are among selected candidates, we’ll be in touch to schedule a phone interview. In any case, we will keep you posted on the status of your application.
We want to remove all barriers to inclusion so if you need advice or support with your application, we’re here to help. Please reach out to email@example.com. We also encourage you to let us know your pronouns at any point during the recruitment process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs