Information Security Engineer
ServiceNowServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
This role will be reporting to Director, Security Engineering. The security engineering org targets building state-of-the-art technology that will help reduce the risk surrounding the sensitive assets of the company with the least impact possible on operations, acts as guidance and facilitator to the security operations teams and helps shifting Security perception from blocker to enabler by building a relationship of trust with the other teams. The Endpoint Security Engineering team is part of larger Security Engineering org. The team’s mission is to ensure the highest level of security for our organization, encompassing device security, access control, data protection, and compliance with regulatory standards.
What you get to do in this role:
- Administer and support security engineering belonging to functions such as Endpoint Detection and Response, Network access controls, DLP, Data Governance and Insider Threat
- Implement access control policies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve security incidents.
- Support audit and compliance requirements
- Documentation of operating procedures and troubleshooting guidelines
- Report metrics and KPIs
- Exposure to secure large scale cloud implementations
To be successful in this role you have:
- Passion for working on a close-knit team within information security at a fast-growing software company.
- 2 to 4 years of experience working at a tech/software company as an engineer, preferably some experience with information security.
- Fundamental understanding of cloud architecture, Linux and Windows OS and networking concepts
- Ability to automate security problems (Python, Perl, bash scripting, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and work collaboratively.
- Experience with the ServiceNow Platform is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs