Cybersecurity Operations Analyst
KONEWe are a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry. At KONE, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
KONE Cybersecurity is an organization of experts responsible for developing and managing Cybersecurity in KONE Operations globally. As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you will join our hands in protecting KONE IT, IoT and OT infrastructure (including networks, hardware, software, and Applications) from a range of criminal activities.
Within the KONE Technology & Innovation unit, we have a dedicated Cybersecurity team for assuring the security of KONE’s products and solutions as well as applications used by KONE’s business lines.
We are looking for
Cybersecurity Operations Analyst
We are looking for a new team member, with suitable experience and most importantly a great mindset.
Cybersecurity Operations Analyst will be responsible for performing L2 Security Investigation for Security Incidents at KONE, development and Operational activities pertaining to it. You should be able to act and react on the escalated Security Incidents from L1 Security Operations Team. You will also be responsible for overseeing monitoring SOC capabilities to improve the efficiency ensuring our Environment is secured. The team’s mission is reacting to potential threats in KONE Environment, analyse the severity and scope of the issue and work with the Cybersecurity Incident Management and Response Team to contain, mitigate and remediate the issue. In addition, the team is also responsible for providing the ideas to constantly improve the monitoring and detection capability.
The position is based in Chennai, India.
- Responsible for investigating, analysing the root cause for Security Incidents, performing triage, Incident Management and Incident Response and remediation of Security Incidents on timely manner without causing impact for KONE.
- Should be able to lead the L1 Operations team towards the OKR’s set by Cybersecurity Operations Manager.
- Should be able to think proactively to minimize the risk caused by Security Incident and come up with improvements and automations to reduce the manual tasks.
- Support in the creation of operational documents such as use cases, play/runbooks
and training materials) on incident response, and ensures regular updating of these
- Should be able to perform Threat Hunting and Detection Engineering to find the monitoring gaps and propose possible detection usecases to address those gaps.
- Daily collaboration with SOC team, KONE internal stakeholders and support teams related to Security Investigations and lead major Incidents related to Security in KONE.
- Support in the creation of various metrics, reporting, review of incident progress to Operations Manager.
- Communicate potential threats, suspicious/anomalous activity, malware, etc., to the Security SOC provider, and be a point of contact for KONE Cybersecurity issues.
- Continuously improve processes for use across multiple detection sets for more efficient operations.
- Should be responsible for Cybersecurity incident management and own the Incident under resolution.
- Provide remediation advice and assist incident response team in security incident response activities, escalate if required
- Should be adoptable to work with multi-vendor organization.
- Working across different cultures and organizations
- Should be able to identify the gaps in monitoring across IT, IoT and OT and to drive the new Security onboarding development and processes with Internal teams.
We Expect You To Have
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT (Computer Science)/ Engineering or respective knowledge through experience.
- Certifications in Cybersecurity like COMPTIA+, SC 200 or other specialized security certifications would be added advantage.
- Require 3+ years working experience in CyberSecurity SOC, Incident Management and Operations Domain
- Should possess in-depth knowledge on Network Security, Endpoint security etc
- Experience in working with Microsoft security landscape, e.g. Microsoft defender ATP, Microsoft cloud App security, Office ATP, Azure AD identity protection, Azure Security center, Azure sentinel.
- Experience in Cloud Security Concepts and implementing the security controls
- Should be having knowledge on ITIL Process
- Should possess very good verbal and communication skills
- Should be willing to maintain and update current knowledge of industry best practices for strategy and operational support in Organisation.
- Should be having strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Team player with flexibility under tight deadlines.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs