Senior Security Engineer
Mexico - Mexico City
The Coca-Cola CompanyWe are here to refresh the world and make a difference. Learn more about the Coca-Cola Company, our brands, and how we strive to do business the right way.
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:March 2, 2024
Job Description Summary:
As a security engineer, you will directly support enterprise-wide initiatives in delivering security solutions in the environment. You should be familiar with various IT security technologies and operations such as endpoint security solution and controls, client-server computing, network security platform, cloud security solution and controls (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS). You will work closely with other engineers, developers, and stakeholders to ensure that security best practices are followed and that compliance requirements are met.
What You’ll Do for Us:
Design, implement, and maintain security solutions to protect the organization's data and systems from unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure.
Perform security assessments, audits, and reviews to identify and remediate vulnerabilities and risks.
Automate security remediation where applicable.
Research and evaluate emerging security trends, threats, and best practices, and provide recommendations for improvement.
Provide security guidance and support to other teams and stakeholders and promote security awareness and education.
Develop best practices and security standards for the organization.
Be responsive to changing priorities and able to pivot quickly.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
3+ years of experience with security tools and frameworks, such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, NIST, OWASP, etc.
Experience with scripting languages, such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.
Experience with DevSecOps, CI/CD, and agile methodologies
A solid understanding of network security, cryptography, web security, cloud security, and mobile security
Strong communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Relevant certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, GSEC, etc., are a plus
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What We Can Do for You:
Innovation & Technology: The ability to work with an award-winning team that is on the cutting edge of innovation.
Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global technology leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging technologies and techniques.
Agile Work Environment: We embrace agile with management that believes in removing barriers, so you are empowered to experiment, iterate and innovate
* This is a single-contributor position without any direct reports.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Agile Audits Bash CEH CI/CD CISSP Cloud Compliance Computer Science Cryptography DevSecOps Endpoint security Firewalls GSEC IaaS IDS IPS Mobile security Network security NIST OWASP PaaS PowerShell Python SaaS Scripting Security assessment SIEM Vulnerabilities
More jobs like this
MA801: Marlborough, MA 1001 … MA801: Marlborough, MA 1001 Boston Post Road … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 118K - 246K USD 118K+
Senior Manager - Cyber Engineering (Onsite)Clearance Cryptography DoD Linux Mathematics Privacy +8
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Gear +6
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs