Red Team Security Engineer
For nearly two decades, Millennium Corporation has been operating on the leading edge of cybersecurity. Our elite team of more than 400 experts has an unparalleled record of performance supporting Red Team Operations, Defensive Cyber Operations, Software Engineering, and Technical Engineering. With the largest contingent of contracted Red Team operators in the DoD, we provide an unmatched level of threat intelligence and battle-tested experience for customers in both the DoD and federal civilian markets.
What We Believe
We believe that diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. At Millennium Corporation, we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and different points of view. We strongly believe that diversity drives innovation, and we are building a culture where differences are valued. We are always growing our programs and we offer tools to help our employees grow and manage their careers.
Millennium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Millennium promotes affirmative action for women, minorities, disabled persons, LGBTQ+ and veterans.
Millennium Corporation is hiring a Red Team Security Engineer to work 100% REMOTE. The candidate should at minimum possess an active Public Trust security clearance with an eligibility to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Assume responsibility of vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and exploit development activities.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive vulnerability management program, including policies, procedures, and guidelines, to identify, prioritize, and re-mediate vulnerabilities across systems and networks.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, security operations and development teams.
- Stay up to date with the latest security threats, attack techniques, and vulnerability management trends to continuously improve the red team’s capabilities and maintain a high level of expertise.
- Conduct regular red team exercises to simulate real-world attack scenarios, evaluate the effectiveness of existing security controls, and identify areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to communicate vulnerability management findings, recommendations, and risk implications in a clear and concise manner.
- Monitor and analyze relevant threat intelligence sources to identify emerging vulnerabilities and ensure appropriate mitigation measures are in place.
- Candidate must possess an active Public Trust security clearance at minimum with an eligibility to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, or related field. Relevant certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CEH, CISSP, or CISM are strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in vulnerability management, red teaming, penetration testing, and exploit development, with a deep understanding of common vulnerabilities and attack vectors.
- In-depth knowledge of vulnerability assessment tools, network scanning tools, and penetration testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with security frameworks and standards (eg; the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Risk Assessment Methodologies, OWASP, CIS) and their application in vulnerability management process.
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills, with the ability to identify and assess complex security risks and recommend effective countermeasures.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present technical information to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest security trends, emerging threats, and industry best practices.
- Experience with Cobalt strike, Nessus, Burp suite is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Travel up to 30% - CONUS
Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium's strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.
- Must be comfortable with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at a time.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Burp Suite CEH CISA CISM CISSP Clearance Cobalt Strike Computer Science DCO DoD Exploit Nessus NIST OSCE OSCP OWASP Pentesting Red team Risk assessment Security Clearance Threat intelligence Top Secret Top Secret Clearance Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United … Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 95K - 115K USD 95K+
Application Security EngineerApplication security Clearance Cloud Compliance CompTIA Computer Science +7
Career development Competitive pay Health care Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs