Principal Software Engineer, DevSecOps
US, CA, Santa Clara
NVIDIANVIDIA erfindet den Grafikprozessor und fördert Fortschritte in den Bereichen KI, HPC, Gaming, kreatives Design, autonome Fahrzeuge und Robotik.
NVIDIA has been reinventing computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for 30 years. It is a unique legacy of innovation that’s fueled by great technology and amazing people. Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, generative AI, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you’ll be immersed in a diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.
As a Principal Software Engineer focussed on infrastructure security, you will drive the design and development of scalable enterprise infrastructure using open source and NVIDIA technology. Your responsibilities will include enhancing the way we build enterprise applications across a large suite of technologies. You will work side by side with NVIDIA engineers around the world as an equal member of a team of high achievers. You will build strong partnership with NVIDIA's Product Security and Information Security groups.
What you will be doing:
Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance cloud, database and application infrastructure systems.
Participate in the development of new technology standards in collaboration with our security organization.
Review, improve and drive enhanced Infrastructure, DevOps, and Information Security practices across our entire technology stack including cloud infrastructure, container orchestration services, virtual machines, and databases.
Manage project implementations, and present the team's work in tech talks and engineering forums.
What we need to see:
A Bachelors, Masters, or related computationally focused science degree (or equivalent experience).
15+ years relevant experience
A Domain Expert in web applications security, infrastructure security, vulnerability patching and compliance.
Comfortable with hands-on work.
Proficiency in Python, or a similar OOP language.
Strong experience in one public cloud providers.
Proven track record in hands-on delivery while working closely with engineering partners.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
Strong experience with AWS, Azure, OCI or GCP
Background with Kubernetes
Strong experience with Relational Database systems
Widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers, NVIDIA offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.The base salary range is 232,000 USD - 368,000 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits. NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis.NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
More jobs like this
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States … Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States - Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 90K - 140K USD 90K+
Cyber Security EngineerCloud Compliance HITRUST Incident response Intrusion detection NIST +8
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Health care Insurance
Brooklyn, NY, United States Brooklyn, NY, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 175K - 205K USD 175K+
Senior Software Engineer II, Application SecurityApplication security Cryptography Exploits Pentesting PHP Privacy +2
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs