Specialist, Information System Security II, SISS2/ Tier II Helpdesk Specialist
Fort Meade, MD, United States
PeratonPeraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly...
Are you looking for an Specialist, Information System Security II, SISS2/ Tier II Helpdesk Specialist role?
This is what you'll get to do:
- Provide real-time remote (secure and unsecure phone, email, chat) systems support, resolve basic system issues and service requests using personal system knowledge and a knowledge repository of known system issues and corrective actions.
- Interface between local MARFORCYBER/MCCYWG users and several external organizations who provide specific IT support.
- Responsible for requirements gathering from the users and coordination of the service / delivery activities with the external organizations to resolve the users identified issue
- Serve as primary focal point for affiliated Agency account services. Provide user base with instruction and assistance to establish accounts, procure laptops and interface with the Capabilities Help Desk. Perform quality control checks and tracking for all account paperwork, including interface with the Information Assurance and Security Offices prior to account form submission.
- Assist customers with Capabilities Help Desk (CHD) entries – this is the centralized help desk system for the affiliated facility, so it is used for all equipment and accounts.
- Assist Greenway personnel with asset management within Laswell Hall, NBP304 and Columbia Gateway.
- Work with appropriate personnel to turn-in excess equipment and manage existing assets.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for activities within
- Manage the MCCYWG S6 SharePoint pages on three networks (U/S/TS). Ensure the pages are up-to-date and provide customers with both self-help procedures as well as ways to escalate IT requirements.
- Manage distribution lists across all domains. S6 is responsible for all the top-level distribution lists, i.e., MCCYWG ALL, MCCYWG Officers, etc. Each directorate manages their own distribution list. As personnel in/out process, maintain the distribution lists to enable leadership to communicate.
- Serve as the S6 focal point for laptop issuance to those customers who have approved telework agreements and thereby need a Government laptop to use at their residence.
- Active/Current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years of IT Support, Help Desk, Network Administration, and/or Mobile Device Management Experience
- Experience providing technical support for software applications, mobile devices, hardware, and network systems.
- Technical support experience with hardware, network systems, mobile devices, and software applications
- 5 years of experience in IT related work.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Computer Information or Information Systems field from an accredited college or university. Can be mitigated by an additional 2 years of experience in IT related work (for a total of 7 years of experience overall).
- IT Level II certification
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range$86,000 - $138,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
More jobs like this
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United … Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 95K - 115K USD 95K+
Application Security EngineerApplication security Clearance Cloud Compliance CompTIA Computer Science +7
Career development Competitive pay Health care Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs