Safety & Security Operations Lead - JAPAC
Palo Alto NetworksImplement Zero Trust, Secure your Network, Cloud workloads, Hybrid Workforce, Leverage Threat Intelligence & Security Consulting. Cybersecurity Services & Education for CISO’s, Head of Infrastructure, Network Security Engineers, Cloud...
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your wellbeing support to your growth and development, and beyond!
At Palo Alto Networks, we believe in the power of collaboration and value in-person interactions. This is why our employees generally work from the office three days per week, leaving two days for choice and flexibility to work where you feel most effective. This setup fosters casual conversations, problem-solving, and trusted relationships. While details may evolve, our goal is to create an environment where innovation thrives, with office-based teams coming together three days a week to collaborate and thrive, together!
We are looking for an extraordinary Safety & Security Operations Lead to lead safety and security operations across our JAPAC region. We need someone with a passion for protecting corporate assets, including people, property, and information worldwide. You will coordinate on all aspects of security operations, including managing of programs, ensuring adherence to security policies and procedures, and planning and executing events in JAPAC. You will also play a crucial role in responding to security incidents and ensuring compliance with all applicable security regulations.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Safety & Security JAPAC, you will work closely with teams such as IT, HR, Risk, Engineering, Sales, and Places. We are seeking a team player who enjoys working independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced and dynamic company. This role will be based at our Singapore office.
- Creativity counts! Work with security management – and ultimately every employee – to translate company culture, values, and strategies into practical applications for safety and security - We don’t want static “standards”, but we do want to clearly articulate certain principles and guidelines, as well as a continuously-evolving collection of best practices
- Support JAPAC Senior Safety & Security Management in delivering quality security services to all Palo Alto Network sites across the regions - This includes, but is not limited to
- Creating, implementing, enforcing and maintaining safety-related written programs, policies, procedures, documents, and training
- Preparing and maintaining security reports for management
- Conducting comprehensive incident reports and following through to completion with sites on corrective and preventative actions
- Supporting our front-of-house teams in relation to access control programs and practices
- Serving as a point of contact for JAPAC in safety and physical security matters related to Palo Alto Networks and its employees
- Assisting the Global Security Events team in planning and executing security events in JAPAC
- Maintain security-related vendor relationships with guidance from Senior Manager, Safety & Security JAPAC, Places team and the landlords
- Oversee the daily operations of security guards and receptionists across the region, including keeping track and ensuring all personnel are up to date with mandatory training
- Stay up-to-date on the latest security threats and trends.
- Lead on additional projects upon request
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a corporate security supervisor role or security coordination related field
- Experience managing diverse stakeholders such as vendors, employees, senior management
- Confident and effective people management skills in a fluid and fast-paced working environment
- Hands-on experience responding to security incidents, conducting security training programs and drills to employees
- Ability to analyze and compare data to make impactful recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient at using the essential productivity tools - G-suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) or other comparable tools
- Dynamic and team-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills, judgement, and work ethic
- Go-getter with a strong desire to see things through to completion with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with ambiguity and handling confidential information
- SIA or CP Licence
- Knowledge of security threats and trends
- Prior experience in Events Security management will be an added advantage
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel as needed
As a cybersecurity company, we care about your work environment, safety and security, both online and offline. The Global Places & Security team takes care of the day to day facilities services throughout our organisation and supports the physical safety and security of our company in every region of the globe. It is the team's commitment to act as a business enabler and deliver a risk based, data-driven safety and security program, focused on protecting our people, property, and assets at all times and in all places. We own the build-out projects while maintaining a productive, innovative environment for the business to work in.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Is role eligible for Immigration Sponsorship?: Yes
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Brisbane, Virginia, QLD, AU Brisbane, Virginia, QLD, AU Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 60K - 133K * USD 60K+ *
Senior Enterprise Infrastructure and Security Operations AnalystAzure Cloud DevOps IT infrastructure Threat detection VMware
Career development Health care Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs