Security Engineer PKI
Amstelveen, NL, 1185 MC
AtosAtos is a global leader in digital transformation with 112,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion.
Eviden is an Atos Group business with an annual revenue of circa € 5 billion and a global leader in data-driven, trusted and sustainable digital transformation. As a next generation digital business with worldwide leading positions in digital, cloud, data, advanced computing and security, it brings deep expertise for all industries in more than 47 countries. By uniting unique high-end technologies across the full digital continuum with 55,000 world-class talents, Eviden expands the possibilities of data and technology, now and for generations to come.
As a PKI Engineer at Eviden you play a crucial role in our PKI-managed Security Solution team. Together with your team you work on innovative solutions and apply your in-depth expertise in the field of Enterprise and security architecture. Your daily activities include managing and automating PKI-related security tasks, keeping orchestration up-to-date and resolving incidents. You are a risk-oriented thinker, have an excellent command of the Dutch language and thrive in a rapidly evolving, complex environment.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage and automate PKI-related security tasks using Ansible.
- Carrying out patches, updates and upgrades in the PKI infrastructure.
- Keeping orchestration and automation of PKI changes up to date.
- Resolving incidents, including standby service.
- Capacity management and monitoring of the PKI systems.
- Contribute to operational documentation.
- Highly developed risk-oriented thinking.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch.
- Self-starting, team player and eager to learn.
- Ability to perform in a high-paced, complex and highly innovative environment.
- Think creatively and look beyond existing services (chain thinking).
- MBO diploma in the IT field.
- Knowledge of Ansible and PKI systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing services.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the security field.
- Experience with incident resolution on second and possibly third lines.
- Experience with creating and maintaining installation manuals and runbooks is an advantage.
- Other certifications are a plus, such as ITIL, CEH, CISSP and TOGAF.
At Eviden, technology and innovation are central. We offer a stimulating and facilitating working environment in which you can develop professionally and personally. Enjoy attractive benefits, professional growth and the opportunity to work on exciting projects.
Let’s grow together.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs