IT Business Consultant II
Buckeye Lake, Ohio, United States
TITLE: IT Business Consultant II
Location: Buckeye Lake, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What you’ll be doing:
•Facilitates the efforts of corporate management in defining organizational goals and develops systems and procedures to achieve these goals.
Works with customers to identify needs, select and acquire systems, implement, manage and support systems, and develop plans that will lead to more profitable, effective and efficient operations or systems solutions.
•Evaluates the business procedures and analyzes business processes to ensure proper system configuration.
•Creates and maintains regular status reports to immediate Team Leader.
•Develops and maintains documentation and procedures as needed, provide training to other IT staff and user clients as appropriate.
•Provides application product function, design, and build expertise and experience to ensure successful product implementation.
•Primary resource dedicated to designing, building, testing, and activating the application database.
•Develops and maintains models and documentation of business and system requirements and configures system accordingly.
•Documents and maintains all required system design and build documents.
•Contributes to preparation of testing scripts and materials and performs unit, system, and integrated testing tasks.
•Works with training team to develop application specific training curriculums and materials.
•Effectively utilizes project tools, technologies and methodologies to provide clear and concise documentation/communication (i.e. project tracking, weekly reports, etc.).
•Works with all vendors to resolve issues/problems in a timely manner.
•Provides on-call support and troubleshooting via phone, remote connectivity or on-site if necessary.
•Utilizes and follows the project management and work prioritization methodologies and protocols established by IT leadership.
•Subscribes to relevant technology information channels to stay informed of security vulnerabilities.
•Proactively assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the network.
•Position will report to the Director.
•This position will be HYBRID. Initially while in the implementation phase and post live support phase the person could need to be onsite 24-40hrs week. Once all is completed will reduce to onsite 0-16hrs week.
What they’re looking for:
•Associates or Bachelors degree in computer science, management or an IT-related discipline
•Healthcare application design, build and implementation experience required. Ambulatory office or hospital outpatient scheduling and registration experience with a knowledge of referrals, prior auths, estimates and real time eligibility preferred.
•Appropriate certifications obtained within appropriate time frame. Epic(Cadence, Grand Central, Prelude, Resolute Professional Billing, Claims) 6 months from hire; Other application(s) as assigned: one year from hire. Competencies for applications other than Epic must be met/maintained and will be tracked by manager/director.
•Two years project management experience in systems analysis, system design and/or computer system project management.
Hours and compensation potential:
•The position is full-time.
•The range is between $70K-$92K year depending on experience.
•Full benefits package included.
More jobs like this
Toronto-81 Bay, 17th Floor Toronto-81 Bay, 17th Floor Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Consultant, Information SecurityActive Directory Analytics Automation Banking Business Intelligence Computer Science +16
Career development Competitive pay Startup environment Team events
Seattle, WA, United States Seattle, WA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 101K - 139K USD 101K+
Palo Alto Networks
Consultant, DFIR, Reactive Services (Unit 42)C Computer Science DFIR EnCase Firewalls Forensics +5
Career development Conferences Medical leave Salary bonus Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs