Cloud Migration Consultant
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
NtiretyWinner of three Global InfoSec Awards, Ntirety is the leader in Data Security and Regulatory Compliance, providing compliant, pervasive data protection across your entire IT stack.
With over two decades of successfully operating, managing, and securing private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, Ntirety has led enterprises across industries through the volatile early days of data hosting into the world of 24x7 managed security with our premier Compliant Security solutions. Through cost effective and scalable solutions tailored to business-specific needs, Ntirety eliminates gaps in both security posture and compliance documentation by delivering solutions that cover the entire application, the entire compliance and security process, the entire time.
When it comes to a cybersecurity crisis, the question is not if, but when it will happen – that’s why Ntirety’s mission to provide proactive compliant security is crucial in today’s business landscape. No matter what role or department you work in, being a part of Ntirety means supporting all of our different teams to help keep our clients protected and updated on the latest in cybersecurity.
Join the team at the forefront of this mission-critical industry. For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
Ntirety is seeking a Cloud migration consultant to serve as an instrumental team member in building and offering managed solutions on top of public and private clouds. As a migration consultant, you will be responsible for assisting scope Statements of Work for one off customer projects, which will be directed by needs of Sales and Support. A Cloud Migration Consultant will also assist key customer engagements, pre-sales consultations, and well as root cause analysis for service outages when necessary.
You will work with your team of multi-cloud consultants and ensuring best practices and automation are implemented for all solutions delivered. You will also serve as Ntirety’s Subject Matter Expert for Migration Solutions and will be leaned upon heavily by your team to meet our strategic priorities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Understand customers’ overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and migration solutions.
· Lead technical engagements with customers, building customer solutions while leveraging automation for efficiency and scalability utilizing appropriate team resources at Ntirety.
· Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
· Collaborate with other teams in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions for data center and cloud platforms.
· Help customers shape their journey to embrace & adopt private & public clouds and provide our customers with technical and strategic guidance on their “cloud journey”.
· Assist the Cloud team to consult, plan, document, architect, and implement cloud solutions with customers
· Support our managed services solution development by conveying customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend the expansion of capabilities through enhanced and new offerings.
Other duties as needed:
· Reacts swiftly to any notification of production outage situation and responds quickly and effectively.
· Increase SOW project execution with our customers for one off and onboarding initiatives.
· Collaborate with other Professional Service members, Sales, & Solution Architects.
· Perform complex provisioning tasks and customer platform migrations.
· Document and track time of all work completed.
· Position requires occasional after-hours work during specific projects.
· Assist in other tasks as assigned by management.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Knowledge of MS platform, technical Sales, and technical account management required.
· 2+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales, technology solutions/practice development, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed architectures required.
· Strong Linux or Windows system administration experience.
· Knowledge of best practice cyber security controls within the cloud ecosystem.
· Ability to work independently or as a team to approach problems creatively and resolve them in an effective and timely manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills are required
• Have a customer centric and positive attitude towards customer issues
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Experience migrating applications and data to private/public cloud platforms.
• Must be able to create rapport and relationships with our technical customers, get along with a team, and be a technical expert with ability to deal with problems with all facets of the product (internally and customer facing)
• Someone who will challenge results and work through problems until they are resolved to high levels of customer satisfaction
• Expert knowledge of Internet and networking technologies
• Proficient with virtual environments such as VMware, AWS, or Azure
• Work with other staff members to solve client issues effectively and efficiently
• Advanced firewall administration and troubleshooting
• Advanced load balancer configuration and troubleshooting
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
McLean, VA, US, 22102 McLean, VA, US, 22102 Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 80K - 167K USD 80K+
Technology Risk (IT Audit) Senior Consultant - Government and Public SectorAudits Automation CISA Clearance Cloud CMMC +16
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Startup environment
Chicago, IL, United States Chicago, IL, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 151K - 208K USD 151K+
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant, DFIR, Reactive Services (Unit 42) - RemoteC Computer Science DFIR EnCase Firewalls Forensics +6
Career development Conferences Medical leave Salary bonus
Baltimore, MD, United States Baltimore, MD, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Logistics Management Institute
Senior Cyber Supply Chain Management Consultant - TS/SCI RequiredC Clearance Risk assessment Risk Assessment Report Risk management Security Clearance +3
Seattle, WA, United States Seattle, WA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 130K - 232K USD 130K+
Senior Security Engineer, Infrastructure & Cloud SecurityAgile Application security Automation AWS Azure CCSP +26
Career development Health care Medical leave Salary bonus Signing bonus +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs