Security Engineer - Incident Response
DoceboDocebo's learning platform enables you to drive engagement, productivity, and connections with your customers, partners, and employees.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better. 💙
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 800+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution? 🚀
About This Opportunity:
Docebo, the industry leader in cloud-based LMS, is looking for a skilled and highly motivated Security Engineer specializing in Security Incident Response to join our global Information Security team.
You will play a crucial role in identifying, containing, and mitigating cyber threats and incidents to ensure the security and integrity of Docebo's systems and data. You will be responsible for coordinating incident response activities and implementing strategies to improve incident detection and response capabilities.You will work closely with different teams to validate, investigate, and respond to threats while continuously improving the overall incident response plan.You will focus on automating all the phases of incident handling to timely thwart threats, reduce human error, and improve overall efficiency.
Reports To: Security Operations ManagerLocation: Biassono or Milan, Italy (Hybrid)
- Manage and operate the installation and monitoring of security measures and tools to protect systems and information.
- Leverage SIEM solutions for security events identification and incident investigation.
- Respond to security incidents and conduct investigations, including documenting findings, analyzing root causes, and recommending corrective actions.
- Collaborate with different teams across the organization to validate, investigate, and respond to threats.
- Provide suggestions to improve detection capabilities, minimize false positives, and reduce manual investigation efforts.
- Partner with different business teams to identify, scope, create, and maintain scenario-based incident response playbooks.
- Analyze signals and logs across our diverse environments to detect potential adversarial techniques against our infrastructure.
- Define, create, and tune detection rules to detect malicious or unauthorized activity.
- Leverage automation tools to promptly address cyber threats and decrease time to remediation.
- Maintain documentation and data of past incidents to measure the effectiveness of the incident response plan.
- Keep updated on the latest trends, tools, and techniques in incident response and cyber security.
- Other duties related to Information and Cyber Security as may be assigned or requested.
- Fluent in English and effective communication skills.
- Good knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Experience in incident handling and response.
- Experience with SIEM tools.
- Strong knowledge of information security principles and best practices.
- Experience in defending against threats on hybrid networks.
- Experience with code scripting (e.g. Python, Bash) and security automation tools.
- Experience in using and interpreting cyber security frameworks (e.g. MITRE ATT&CK, NIST SP 800-53, CIS, PCI, SOC 2, ISO 27001).
Nice to have:
- Security-related certification, such as from ISC2, ISACA, SANS, or CompTIA.
- AWS certifications.
- Experience with Cloud Security tools (CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, CNAPP, IaC).
- Experience in operationalizing the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Familiarity with Okta IAM.
- Knowledge of CIS Controls.
- Knowledge of endpoint and email security solutions.
- Familiarity with DevSecOps practices.
- FedRAMP program knowledge.
Benefits & Perks 😍-Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you-Employee Share Purchase Plan-Career progression/internal mobility opportunities-Four employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women's Alliance, PRIDE, BIDOC, and Green Ambassadors)-WeWork partnership and “Work from Anywhere” program
Hybrid Office Model 🏢We believe when people are together, they develop deeper relationships and accelerate innovation. Because of this, all Docebo employees worldwide are “hybrid.” We encourage in-person collaboration while supporting work-from-home when employees need dedicated focus time, allowing Docebians to do their best every day. Each team leader is able to decide how often their teams come into the office, considering the needs of the team and the employee’s needs. Our Talent Acquisition team will let you know about the role you are applying for and the hybrid details during the first interview.
About Docebo 💙Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 3000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs