Digital Trust & Cyber Security Management Consultant
Atlanta, GA, United States
PA ConsultingAn innovation and transformation consultancy, we believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future. Our clients adapt and transform, and…
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers, and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the US, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, and Nordics.
PA. Bringing ingenuity to Life.
Our Digital Trust & Cyber Security team works as a trusted adviser to the world’s leading consumer, healthcare and financial service firms on the privacy, resilience and cyber security challenges of today and tomorrow.
Our clients are increasingly turning to PA to put in place appropriate governance and assurance of privacy and security for their cloud services and their delivery of responsible AI. We are looking for a leader to join our team to accelerate and lead the growth of our cloud and AI digital trust and cyber security services across the US.
As a Managing Consultant you will be part of our leadership team, taking new service propositions to the market as well as developing new business and strong client relationships while leading and delivering great work.
At PA, we take a pragmatic view to solving client problems. Our Managing Consultants are not constrained by a narrow role description and take a hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” approach to do what is necessary to meet the client needs.
You should have a track record of successful business development and project delivery working within a major professional services consulting firm and bring experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Responsible AI
Putting in place the governance and assessments required to identify and manage AI risks including model limitations, ethical and bias risks, contractual restrictions, customer transparency, and regulatory restrictions.
- Secure AI
Enabling clients to architect and put in place appropriate cyber security controls for AI and delivering AI specific security and compliance testing such as inject red teaming.
- Cloud Security
Working to design and implement appropriate security controls and security architecture for cloud services migrated to or built across AWS, Azure, and/or GCP.
- 8+ years’ experience in Digital Trust and Cyber Security consulting
- Relevant certifications and demonstrated expertise in privacy, cyber, resilience and/or cloud
- Business winning capability with a strong network and a reputation as a thought leader.
- Strong consulting skills, including a high degree of communication and presentation skills, with the ability to manage projects, working with both people and technology to achieve successful outcomes.
- Leadership of substantial projects with a large team.
- Commercial acumen to understand requirements and formulate realistic and robust solutions while appreciating and managing risk appropriately.
- A robust intellectual approach with a degree-level education.
- A willingness to learn and to develop yourself and others around you.
- Developing strong relationships with colleagues and maintaining such a network to ensure that all opportunities are developed carefully and shared with other business units.
- Actively supporting the recruitment and development of team capabilities and talent.
- Available and willing to travel, typically 3+ days per week. Travel may be for longer periods when involved in overseas assignments.
- Position is based in Atlanta GA
Group medical insurance
Health Savings Account with company match
Teladoc and informed Nurse line resources
Long term care plan
Group dental insurance
401(k) Savings Plan with company profit sharing contribution
Commuter and Parking tax-savings benefit
15 days paid vacation days with the opportunity to buy five additional days
10 paid Holidays plus 10 paid sick days
Company and Voluntary income protection benefits
Gym and health incentive reimbursement
Pet and legal insurance Plans
Employee Assistance Plan
Annual performance-based bonus
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Atlanta, United States Atlanta, United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 81K - 152K * USD 81K+ *
Digital Trust & Cyber Security Managment ConsultantAWS Azure Cloud Compliance GCP Governance +2
401(k) matching Career development Health care Salary bonus Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs