Embedded Penetration Tester - Cyber Security Team [BGSW]
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
As Bosch we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we enjoy our work, we inspire each other, we provide equal growth opportunities for all team members, all roles are represented in all countries. We grow together!
We are Cyber-security Team at Bosch Global Software Technology Center in Warsaw. We constantly grow and invite new colleague to join our Team.
Currently we are looking for Security Engineer who love solving interesting problems and think “secure” is just a matter of perspective. The Embedded Pentester is responsible for performing high and security evaluation focusing on embedded devices used in various domains such as IoT, home automation, automobiles. As a senior member you are expected to serve as a technical leader in this area within organization.
- Hardware and software hacking, and black-box style testing against embedded systems.
- Investigate hardware/software and analyse them for points of access and vulnerabilities
- Understand various chip packages and have a good understanding of fabrication of complex PCBs
- Communicate complex vulnerability results to technical and non-technical audience.
- Perform research and contribute to open source community on new attack methodology, vulnerability findings.
- Train and help the team in acquire hardware/software hacking skills
- Carryout the duties of laboratory assistant and be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of inventory of Hardware and Software assets of the laboratory.
Technical Skill-set requirements
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python) or any other high level language.
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing experience of working on product security in embedded IoT domain.
- Knowledge of embedded PC architecture such as ARM and assembly programming.
- Reverse engineering of system binary level (POSIX, WinAPI) and source code review experience.
- Proficiency in usage of security testing tools such as disassemblers, flash dumper, JTAG finders.
- Knowledge in low level protocols such as SPI, JTAG, UART is desirable.
- Knowledge of cryptographic methods.
- Strong English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Certifications such as OSCP
- Background in automotive systems
Soft skills requirements
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and within a team.
- Attention to details.
- Structured and systematic approach to projects.
Bosch’s culture of innovation and digital transformation offers you a fantastic platform to grow your skills and enhance your network. We are dedicated to building a warm, open, transparent, and inclusive work environment for all.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Cafeteria System with multiple benefits
- Prepaid Lunch Card
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs