Petaling Jaya, Indonesia
GrabGrab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp. It provides everyday services like Deliveries, Mobility, Financial Services, and More.
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to Know the Team
When you're an engineer at Grab, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. Our passion is anchored in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the impact we make on millions of lives daily. Our team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of passengers, driving partners, and fellow Grabbers. You’ll be part of a team that is responsible for the identification of vulnerabilities and misconfiguration on Grab external facing Web/API/Network services, interfaces, portals and Grabs internal cloud, data center assets.
Get to Know the Role
We are looking for a vulnerability analyst. We believe a successful candidate can review web applications, network/cloud services, API, web portals, digital certificates to identify security vulnerabilities or misconfigurations using manual, and automated testing and advise development teams to resolve identified issues tactically. If you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. This role is required because we are expanding our vulnerability management program to include continuous assessment of Grab internet-facing services and cloud computes. In return, you will get an opportunity to work with a small but highly efficient team contributing to strengthening the security posture of one of the largest cloud deployments in the region
The Day-to-Day Activities
As a member of the Grab Cyber Security Team, you would need a hands-on background on web application attack vectors and scripting. You will be tasked with identifying, validating, tracking, and recommending mitigations and remediations for vulnerabilities that emerge on Grab’s external facing web/network services, cloud computing, server, and workstation operating systems.
These duties include:
- Analysing application security tools scan results to size and assess security loopholes, and threats and advise Development teams to resolve identified vulnerabilities.
- Scripting skills to automate repetitive tasks mainly on JIRA, OpenSearch, and Security tools.
- Normalizing raw vulnerability data, threat info, and asset inventory and ingesting into OpenSearch.
- Onboarding various streams of vulnerabilities.
- Performing manual application security testing for identification and validation of vulnerabilities and weak configurations.
- Developing a vulnerability assessment and penetration testing report.
- Coordinates with other functional groups involved in Information Security, Risk, Security Architecture, and Application Development teams.
- Analyzing web, API, Network services, and applications for security vulnerabilities
- Documenting and updating procedures for Vulnerability assessment.
- Identification of owners of the web application if a new URL or service emerges.
- Creating proof-of-concepts to highlight the impact of Application Security vulnerabilities to development teams.
- Triaging new CVE
- Deep knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and OWASP API Security Top 10
- 2-year hands-on experience performing web applications, API vulnerability assessments, and Operating systems CVE.
- Experience using tools such as Nmap, Wiz, Nessus, BurpSuite, Metasploit, etc.
- Experience in API Security Open Source Security Scanning (OSS)
- Certifications such as GCPN, GPEN, CREST, OSCP, GWAPT, and AWS security certifications are highly desirable
- Knowledge of vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in Cloud native applications
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs