Security engineer/analyst Threat Intelligence
Bucuresti, Bucuresti, Romania
WorldlinePut the power of payment innovation to work with Worldline, Europe’s leading payment service provider.
Security analyst CDC-TI & Control
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
For our IT Security team in Europe we are looking for an enthusiastic person who will be in charge of the following important and challenging information security activities:
The Threat Intelligence Security Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and disseminating threat intelligence information to protect the organization from cyberattacks. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of cyber threats, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
You’ll be part of dedicated team for Threat Intelligence investigation located in Europe.
- Gather and analyze threat intelligence information from a variety of sources, including open source, dark web, and proprietary data.
- Develop and maintain threat intelligence reports that provide insights into emerging threats and adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs). Replay those TTPs to train our SOC via the purple team exercices.
- Administrate security Threat Intelligence tools.
- Communicate threat intelligence information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with other security teams to develop and implement threat mitigation strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest cyber threats and trends.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in threat intelligence or a related field.
- Strong understanding of cyber threats, including malware, phishing, and social engineering.
- Experience with threat intelligence tools and platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Work from home allowance
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on the occasion of Christmas/Easter Holidays
- Private medical services
- 21 vacation days/year
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs