Security Analyst / Pentest Organization
Bucuresti, Bucuresti, Romania
WorldlinePut the power of payment innovation to work with Worldline, Europe’s leading payment service provider.
Security Analyst / Pentest Organization
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
For the international Threat Intel & Pentest team we are looking for a security analyst to be part of the team in charge of pentest organization and tooling administration.
Goal of the team : To find security weaknesses before someone else find it for us !
Team objective (Threat Intelligence & Pentesting activities):
The team is participating to the Worldline group operational vulnerability assessment and organizing the mandatory security pentest.
Goal of the pentest team is to provide the services for the company for all countries. And we want you to be part of it !
Your objectives will be divided in multiple domains but mainly focus on the ability to plan and organize with our external suppliers and our internal teams the regular and mandatory security pentest.
What will be your job? To be a security analyst and an actor for the pentest organization !
- Be part of an international team finding vulnerabilities & threats.
- Organize pentest with our suppliers and internal teams all around the world.
- Be part as an active member regarding activities performed internally.
- Participate in security investigations.
- Provide security support for technical part to ISMS.
- Participate to international alignment and standardization workshops.
- Create and maintain process descriptions, documentation, KPI.
- Support and participate to audits with information, reports and documents.
- Implement and work with complex security tools best on the market.
What do you have to offer?
- General requirements:
- Security knowledge (preferably with a certification)
- Fluent in English (talking and writing as we are an international team)
- Communication skills and ability to deal with people.
- Independent worker but also a team player.
- Must haves:
- Computer system knowledge
- Network knowledge
What do we offer in return?
- You will work in an international context with a small, skilled, and wonderful team.
- We will give you the opportunity to work and learn on various and complex topics & tools, best in the market, for the leader in payment for Europe.
- We will build together the future of security defense for our company.
- And a lot of other advantages...
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Work from home allowance
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on the occasion of Christmas/Easter Holidays
- Private medical services
- 21 vacation days/year
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs