Information Security Manager
Lodz - Symetris
PhilipsSie sind Konsument oder Geschäftskunde und möchten sich über die Innovationen und Lösungen von Philips informieren? ➜ Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
Job TitleInformation Security Manager
As an Information Security Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a strategic, comprehensive IT security program while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, and mitigating risks to the organization's information assets. Information Security Manager will provide the vision and leadership necessary to manage the risk to the platform assigned and will ensure business alignment, effective governance, system and infrastructure availability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Develop and maintain robust security controls to protect Philips’s business from security breaches/
- Evaluate new cybersecurity threats and IT trends and develop effective security controls.
- Gather Security Management Framework and information security architectural requirements together with driving compliance of Enterprise IT systems against those requirements.
- Manage the risk profile of the IT systems and Suppliers
- Drive education and awareness activities across the platform and Enterprise IT.
- Liaison with Philips Information Security Office in driving the security Improvement Program.
- Evaluate potential security breaches, coordinate response, and recommend corrective actions.
- Analyze application end to end, prepare threat modelling (STRIDE, PASTA & DREAD) based on different risk scenarios and drive to fix those risks
- Perform Cloud Security Management that includes Security Posture Management, Security Baseline, Code validation (for Infra As a Code, Golden Image, Key Management, NACL, NSG, Native Security Dashboard)
- Advise on network security which includes network segmentation, DDoS, Network Devices Security
- Baselining and monitoring, and firewall management, Docker Security and Kubernetes security
- Prepare security use cases / functional requirements that new solutions need to meet and validate implementation
- Perform API Security testing that includes – API inventory, logging and monitoring, API Gateway Security, API Services Security.
- Perform Application Security – integration of security tooling with CI/CD pipeline, review of security reports and follow-up to get them closed, DAST, SAST, Web Services Security, Security Focused Testing, Security Code Review etc.
- Identify risk with authentication and authorization protocols, mitigate risks with legacy authentication,design conditional access policy
- Management of foundational security tooling e.g. tools like Defender, EDR, Vulnerability Management, CMDB agent.
- Perform Defensive / Offensive assessment on IT environment/applications to simulate attacks from real threat actors.
- Perform attack pattern analysis based on MITRE Attack framework, support solution development to address the pattern
- Define Data Protection roadmap and work with architecture to meet the requirement.
You're the right fit if:
- You have 10 years of overall Enterprise IT Security experience
- You have thorough understanding of Information Security Management principles, Security governance principles
- You have senior level in the domain of security & operations management
- You have in-depth knowledge of overall Information Security areas:
- Threat modelling, Security Testing (includes Dynamic and static Security Testing), Application Security Architecture, Cloud & Network Security Architecture, Cloud Platform Security, Data Lake Security, Network Segmentation, Cyber Security Framework Based on Industry Standard / Best Practices, Microsoft 365 Security, Conditional Access Policy
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology and or commensurate experience in delivering security solutions
- You have good command of stakeholder management, judgment, conflict resolution, risk & mitigations
- You have leadership skills and customer centric mindset
- You have very good English language communication skills (both verbal and written)
- You are person with high standards of personal integrity (willing to undergo vetting and/or personality assessments to verify this if necessary)
- You have Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP or similar (would be an advantage)
- Hybrid model of working
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office
- Employee Assistance Program
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
• Learn more about our business.
• Discover our rich and exciting history.
• Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs