Assoc Compliance Analyst Intern
Santa Clara, CALIFORNIA, United States
ServiceNowServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Internship Program Overview
At ServiceNow, we’re looking for students who want to learn, grow, and take a giant step early in their careers, all while making a giant impact. We offer 12-week summer internship opportunities across various business functions.
Interns will participate in executive speaker series, career development workshops, philanthropic efforts, and team-building activities. Additionally, interns will have access to online learnings and a dedicated Summer Coach to further grow their careers with us.
If you want to make work, work better, we want you. To learn more, check out our Early Career Page!
About Digital Technology
We’re not yesterday’s IT department, we are Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We’re redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth. We’re all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow’s journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Ultimately, we strive to make the world work better for OUR employees and customers—when you work in ServiceNow Digital Technology, you work for them.
In this unique role, you will:
- Assist in performing walkthroughs and risk assessments with process owners and documenting and assessing results to ensure adequate control design and identification of "key" controls.
- Assist with documentation and management of the risk repository.
- Assist in working with process owners to ensure controls are operating effectively and evidenced appropriately.
- Assist in the documentation and system logging of control assessment gaps.
- Help with documentation of controls, and execution of internal control testing.
- Coordinate the quarterly SOX certification process
- Establish a process to create and maintain process flowchart from critical compliance and operational processes.
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, Finance or related field
Graduation date must not be before December 2024
Strong proficiency with synthesizing large data sets with Excel and other BI tools
Desire to learn IT Audit and IT Compliance Standards and Frameworks
Some experience in compliance or risk management, is a plus
Effective communicator with ability to present ideas to leadership
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi task
Proven ability to work independently and drive projects to completion
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, and PowerPoint, and aptitude to learn and utilize other technology
Excellent verbal and written skills
Experience working with and partnering with cross-functional and cross-border teams on projects and initiatives, to include a remote team
High integrity to handle sensitive and confidential data
For positions in the Bay Area, we offer a base pay of $31.39/hour, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
More jobs like this
Minneapolis, MN, United States Minneapolis, MN, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 95K - 135K * USD 95K+ *
EAC Product Development Solutions
Information Security AnalystAudits Compliance Industrial Monitoring Pentesting Travel +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +1
Richmond, Virginia Richmond, Virginia Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 75K - 125K * USD 75K+ *
Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst - Artificial IntelligenceArtificial Intelligence Compliance Governance Risk management RMF Strategy
Career development Competitive pay Equity Fitness / gym Flex vacation +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs