Creative Tech | SEO Senior Consultant
DevoteamStay ahead with Devoteam's IT consultants. We offer digital strategy, cloud platforms, cybersecurity expertise & more for your digital innovation vision.
At Devoteam, we believe that technology with strong human values can actively drive change for the better. Discover how Tech for People unlocks the future, creating a positive impact on the people and the world around us. We are a global leading player in Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, with a revenue of €652M. We believe in transforming technology to create value for our clients, partners and employees in a world where technology is developed for people. We are proud of the culture we have built together. We are proud of our people at the service of technology. We are proud of our diverse environment. Because we are #TechforPeople. Join our multidisciplinary team of Cloud experts, Designers, Business consultants, Security experts, Engineers, Developers and other extraordinary talents, spread across more than 18 EMEA countries. Become one of our +8.000 tech and business leaders on cloud, data and cyber security. Let’s fuse creativity with technology together and build innovative solutions that actively change things for the better.
- Develop and implement comprehensive SEO strategies aligned with our client’s goals.
- Conduct thorough keyword research, competitor analysis, and market trends to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Lead on-page optimization efforts to improve website structure, content, and user experience.
- Collaborate with content creators and developers to ensure SEO best practices are integrated into the website.
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits to identify and resolve issues affecting site performance.
- Implement and oversee technical SEO improvements, including website speed optimization, mobile-friendliness, and crawlability.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, and other SEO software to analyze performance metrics.
- Provide regular, data-driven reports to showcase the impact of SEO efforts and recommend adjustments as needed.
Stay Current with Industry Trends:
- Stay abreast of industry trends, algorithm updates, and best practices in SEO.
- Proactively identify and implement innovative SEO techniques to stay ahead of the competition.
Collaboration and Training:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, content, and development, to ensure a holistic approach to SEO.
- Proven experience as an SEO Specialist or similar role with a track record of successful SEO strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms, ranking factors, and SEO best practices.
- Proficiency in SEO tools or related such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, looker studio and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
The Devoteam Group works for equal opportunities, promoting its employees based on merit and actively fights against all forms of discrimination. We are convinced that diversity contributes to the creativity, dynamism and excellence of our organization. All of our vacancies are open to people with disabilities.
Discover more about our universe, for additional information, visit our website -> https://www.devoteam.com/expertise/creative-tech/
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Netherlands - Virtual Netherlands - Virtual Full TimePart TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
American Express Global Business Travel
Senior Corporate Travel Consultant (Dutch speaking) - full time and part time roles available!Compliance KPIs Privacy
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs