Security Architect (m/w/x)
ZEISS GroupZEISS is an international leading technology enterprise operating in the optics and optoelectronics industries.
Identify security design gaps in new and existing architectures, and collaborate with engineering teams to craft solutions that mitigate those issues.
Implement security solutions that protect products against cyber threats at every stage of the development lifecycle.
Conduct threat modeling exercises to identify potential security risks and recommend appropriate countermeasures.
Develop secure coding practices and provide guidance and training to product development teams.
Conduct code reviews to detect security risks in code.
Manage security incidents and provide guidance on incident management and response procedures.
Evaluate effectiveness of implemented security measures by means of audits and penetration tests.
Work closely with enterprise architects and other functional area architects to ensure relevant and adequate security solutions throughout all digital systems in your responsibility.
Conduct research into new technologies, architectures, and security products to support security requirements for the products, customers, business partners and vendors
Professional education / studies in the field of Information Security or equivalent combination of education and working experience.
Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP would be an advantage.
Experience in developing security architecture artefacts and reference architectures ideally within manufacturing sector or equivalent.
Experience managing 3rd party service and technology providers.
Familiarity with security frameworks, standards and best practices, such as ISO 27001, ASVS and OWASP Top10.
Experience with threat modeling methodologies.
Experience implementing or working within a Secure Development Lifecycle environment.
Your ZEISS Recruiting Team:Sandra Vogel
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs