Remote, United States
Logistics Management InstituteWith a legacy of solving the government’s most complex challenges and an outcome-driven model to execute above expectation, LMI transforms missions with solutions that define the new speed of possible.
LMI is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to support Information Assurance efforts for our Navy customer. The ideal candidate will have had roles on several project teams which were focused in the areas listed in the Responsibilities section below. Secret clearance eligibility is required.
This is a full-time position that can be performed remotely. Occasional travel to the Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg, PA area is expected.
LMI: Innovation at the Pace of Need™
At LMI, we’re reimagining the path from insight to outcome at The New Speed of Possible™. Combining a legacy of over 60 years of federal expertise with our innovation ecosystem, we minimize time to value and accelerate mission success. We energize the brightest minds with emerging technologies to inspire creative solutioning and push the boundaries of capability. LMI advances the pace of progress, enabling our customers to thrive while adapting to evolving mission needs.
Candidates will have experience supporting initiatives across DoD organizational components, and must possess strong client, written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should have direct experience in the skills and capabilities listed below and be able to support successful client results:
- Work with a team to ensure secure operation of all systems within the area of responsibility as designated by the client.
- Ensure continuous monitoring strategies and verify corrective actions on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible and accountable for cyber security capabilities for all systems under the client’s area of responsibility.
- Responsible for assessing information systems; outlining any risks in the systems; and protecting the security of information systems and data.
- Develop all necessary Risk Management Framework documentation to support a successful Authority to Operate (ATO) decision for a customer system.
- Determines necessary Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and implements them on all relevant systems.
- Runs ACAS scans on relevant systems and resolves any findings through patch implementations, system configuration changes, or Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) activities.
- Manages security documentation utilizing the eMASS system.
- Develop and implement information security guidance, standards, and protocols where needed.
- Other cybersecurity related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science desired.
- At least 3 years of experience carrying out ISSO and/or RMF-related activities in DoD environments desired.
- Security+, Network +, CCNA, CISA, CASP+, or other DoD 8570 IAM level 1 certifications desired. CISSP certification preferred.
- Good people management, communication, attention to detail, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Must be proactive and highly motivated to support customer needs and ensure continued security for customer systems in keeping with federal guidance and DoD specific requirements.
- Experience utilizing eMASS and ACAS systems highly preferred.
- Current U.S. Government security clearance preferred; ability to obtain one is required.
- Available for occasional travel.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote and/or any of … Remote and/or any of these Cloudflare Offices: … Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 115K - 198K USD 115K+
Security Research Analyst - Threat IntelligenceCloud Cloudflare DevOps DNS Encryption Exploits +13
Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs