Vice President - Head of Securities Clearing AD FFM (f/m/d)
Frankfurt am Main, DE
Deutsche BörseDie offizielle Website der Gruppe Deutsche Börse mit Informationen zum Unternehmen und den Bereichen Investor Relations, Media, Karriere, Nachhaltigkeit und Regulierung.
Your area of work:
Securities Clearing Implementation is part of Clearing & Risk IT and is responsible for developing and maintaining applications running mainly ECAG clearinghouse services for the Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse (FWB) and Eurex Repo, as well as deliveries for the Eurex derivatives markets. Therefore, our services are designed to support a critical market infrastructure and must meet a number of regulatory standards and provide operational stability whilst keeping up with technology innovation. You are responsible for leading Securities Clearing Application Development team in Frankfurt. As part of your role, you will lead the team in designing, implementing and maintaining the solutions for Securities Clearing Application components. You would need to collaborate with international team leads and teams of the Securities Clearing Implementation section and deliver the solutions together. You would need to take ownership and drive the innovation in the team.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity & inclusion. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations.
- Be responsible and lead the application development team of Frankfurt.
- Responsible in Design, Build and Test of the Securities Clearing application.
- Proactively identify the improvement areas and make efforts towards the implementation.
- Deliver software changes in a reliable and transparent manner, in scope, time and budget.
- Align with project managers, peers from Clearing & Risk IT, neighboring IT teams as well as IT Operations and control functions proactively where required.
- Foster an environment of pro-active communication and strive for cross location collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Work actively on team’s and team member’s personal development, making an effective contribution to increase the team’s diversity.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- On-Call support to Securities Clearing production application.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing international teams.
- Deep functional knowledge of securities clearing including know how in post-trade processing.
- University Degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Quantitative Economics or similar).
- Hands on experience with state-of-the-art technology stacks (Microservices Architectures, Red Hat® OpenShift®, Cloud Technologies).
- Technical know-how in clearing and post trade processing including SWIFT infrastructure and detailed know-how in ISO15022/ISO20022 messaging.
- High commitment and motivation, willingness to take responsibility, creativity and the ability to work independently as well as the ability to lead the teams.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, proactive communication, continuous self-assessment.
- High results orientation, reliability and setting high standards for quality of work products.
- Experienced in Information Security initiatives for critical infrastructures (e.g., Cryptography, Privileged Access Management, Security Information and Event Management, Vulnerability Management).
- Very keen and ready to assess and implement new IT trends e.g., Co-pilot and other AI Tools.
- Excellent alignment with Peer Team leads, Interface partners and stakeholders as the security clearing application has large number of interfaces and various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Business fluent in written and spoken English, German would be an advantage.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Guildford, ENG, GB, GU1 … Guildford, ENG, GB, GU1 1DB Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 65K - 121K * USD 65K+ *
Governance Risk And Assurance [Head of Cyber Incident Management}Compliance Finance Forensics Governance Incident response KPIs +3
Career development Equity Flex hours Gear Health care +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs