Java Backend Developer for The MalOp Detection &Threat Intelligence team
Israel - Tel Aviv
CybereasonCybereason AI-Driven XDR Platform provides predictive prevention, detection and response that is undefeated against modern ransomware and advanced attack techniques.
Who we are
Cybereason is the champion of today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection. Our Defence Platform moves beyond endless alerting to instead recognize, expose, and end malicious operations before they take hold. Cybereason is an international company that defends the world's top brands in over 50 countries.
Nice to know
- Our Israeli site is located in Tel Aviv at Alon 1 tower, next to Hashalom train station
- Hybrid work model.Flexible working hours.
- Defined as a “Leader” in the 2022 Gartner™ Magic Quadrant for EPP.
- #1 in the 2022 MITRE ATT&CK™ Evaluations: 100% prevention, Visibility, and real-time protection.
You’ll be part of our EDR Data foundation & Applications
The MalOp Detection & Threat Intelligence team consists of 6 highly talented developers, and is focused on building and maintaining Cybereason’s solution for threat detection & intelligence services. Utilizing cutting edge technology for data stream processing and enrichment, we build scalable multi-tenant solutions, based on cloud native services.
In this position you will
- Design, develop and deploy multi-tenant java applications with a focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
- Promote best practices coding, code complete standards, OO programing & design patterns
- Collaborate with our architects, product owners and data scientists for constructing Cybereason’s next-generation core platform
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
We are looking for
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- 4+ years of experience coding in Java
- Proven experience in building distributed and scalable systems based on micro-services cloud services
- Experience with using queueing mechanisms and events streaming such as Apache Kafka, Google Pub/Sub, etc.
- Experience in Java ecosystem technologies (SpringBoot, Maven, etc).
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
Nice to have:
- Experience in relational databases - MySQL, Postgres, Big-Query etc
- Experience in K/V storages (Aerospike, EhCache, Redis etc)
- Experience in building deployment pipelines using Jenkins and Kubernetes
- Familiar with other cybersecurity solutions (Advantage)
More About Cybereason:
Our culture and how we operate reflects in our shared values. Our #Defenders are individuals with diverse skill sets and backgrounds who are driven to innovate and scale with our growing organization. We are a team that strives to learn from each other, solve challenging problems, and work collaboratively toward our goal of reversing the adversary advantage.
- Win As One: The power of an individual is less than the power of a team.
- Ever Evolving: Change keeps us at the forefront, so we encourage it.
- Daring: To achieve the impossible, we must dare to be different.
- Obsessed with Customers: We believe gaining our customers’ trust is the most important part of what we do.
- Never Give Up: We are tenacious and resilient, and we never stop.
- UbU: We believe people can only unlock their full potential when they work somewhere that accepts who they are.
If these values resonate with you and our vision excites you, join us today and help us end cyber attacks from the endpoint to everywhere! #Defenders
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Cybereason we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace (#uBu), so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs