Epic Security Analyst
New York City, United States - Remote
Prominence is looking for a senior Epic Security Analyst to assist with a hospital implementation project.
Who We Are
Prominence is a healthcare technology strategy and implementation firm, focused on helping the nation’s leading healthcare organizations to do more with their data. Founded by former Epic managers, we understand the technology landscape in healthcare and provide IT staffing, advisory services, and analytics solutions to create robust data ecosystems that support clinical workflows, automate operational processes, and expedite research. Whether it’s guiding a technology implementation, establishing governance principles, or developing leading edge analytics, we help our customers make sense out of the mountain of data at their fingertips in order to deliver higher quality care at a lower cost.
Ranked as a best place to work over 27 times (and counting!), Prominence’s culture provides consultants with a supportive environment that allows you to innovate and grow your career in healthcare IT. Additional information is available on our website.
Our consultants guide our customers through complex technology requirements to summit the challenge at hand. You will need to be able to create order out of chaos, and compile ambiguous information into tactical action plans.
Our ideal team members are humble, smart, and driven to ensure our customer’s success. This includes a passion to deliver high-quality results, while teaching our counterparts how to fish and grow the skills needed to support and expand upon the deliverables of our projects.
If this sounds like you, and you meet the requirements below, we encourage you to apply. If you know of someone else how would be a great fit, let us know!
As a member of our Epic Consulting team, you’ll work closely with our customers to implement and optimize their Epic workflows. In addition to your Epic project work, you will help mentor and grow our customer’s teams, escalate issues, and guide projects to a successful outcome.
Key ResponsibilitiesPerform Epic-related consulting and advisory services, including but not limited to the following:
- Apply technical expertise to implement and optimize EMR workflows and data capture.
- Mentor customers to up-level their system knowledge and analyst skills.
- Analyze operational and business requirements, and translate into system configuration.
- Create build documentation and workflow diagrams.
- Track and resolve project risks and issues.
- Lead meetings and participate in ongoing work-product coordination.
- Transparently report on project status and deliverables.
- Develop robust knowledge transfer documentation to hand-off deliverables to customer teams.
- Additional duties as may be required to successfully deliver a project.
- May be invited to participate in corporate functions, events, and meetings.
- Active Certification(s): Epic Security
- 5+ years of experience as an Epic analyst or project manager
- Epic implementation and optimization experience
- Experience with EMP templates, SER build, and provisioning
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful projects remotely
Success CriteriaSuccessful team members at Prominence display the following:
- High degree of professionalism; treats others with respect, keeps commitments, builds trust within a team, works with integrity, and upholds organizational values.
- Highly organized; able to manage multi-faceted work streams.
- Self-motivated; able to maintain schedule, meet deadlines, and monitor your personal work product.
- Highly adaptable; able to acclimate quickly to new project assignments and work environments.
- Creative; not paralyzed by problems and able to work collaboratively to find novel solutions.
- Clear communication skills; ability to clearly convey messaging that resonates with your audience, in clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Can smell smoke and anticipate issues before they arise, ability to escalate effectively.
- Passion to mentor and guide others.
Prominence is dedicated to hiring the best and brightest minds in healthcare and maintaining a culture that rewards our employees for following their passion. We are excited to offer the following benefits for this position:
- Competitive Salaried and Hybrid Compensation Plans
- Health Care Plan (Medical, HSAs, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Dependent & Health Savings Accounts
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development Fund
- Technology Stipends (for Qualifying Roles)
- Work From Home
- Charitable Giving to Causes You Believe In
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
The world’s most talented professionals come from every background. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Prominence will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you are smart and good at what you do, come as you are. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Our partnerships are extremely important to us. This online application is not intended for anyone who is currently under a non-compete agreement or has an arrangement that precludes employment at Prominence. We appreciate your help in respecting our partners.
Interested in learning more? Apply below to connect with our Talent team about immediate openings and future consulting projects.
Epic Security Analyst | 0061R00001C0SZgQAN
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Washington, District of Columbia, … Washington, District of Columbia, United States - … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 97K - 140K * USD 97K+ *
Cybersecurity Incident Response Analyst - Tier 3Analytics Automation CISSP Computer Science EDR Forensics +10
401(k) matching Competitive pay Health care
Washington, District of Columbia, … Washington, District of Columbia, United States - … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 52K - 98K * USD 52K+ *
Exploitation Analyst/Red Team - SeniorActive Directory AWS Azure Burp Suite Cloud Computer Science +20
401(k) matching Competitive pay Health care
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs